how to sell a ticket?

Hi, can anyone advise on the best method of selling a single weekend ticket, with the seat of luxury pass thing? 

my step daughter has one and is unable to go now and hasn't got a clue where to start. is it likely to sell for face value on stub hub or viagogo?

any advice appreciated

Cheers!

1 hour ago, tunstallhill said:

Hi, can anyone advise on the best method of selling a single weekend ticket, with the seat of luxury pass thing? 

my step daughter has one and is unable to go now and hasn't got a clue where to start. is it likely to sell for face value on stub hub or viagogo?

any advice appreciated

Cheers!

For Leeds or Reading?

Reading is likely to sell out so you could easily wait and get face value for it from someone who forgot to buy one. Leeds, you might have to prepare to take a hit because it generally isn’t a high-demand festival nowadays.

Either way I would suggest avoiding Viagogo and Stubhub and using Twickets instead as they don’t charge a fee to the sellers and it’s generally a company that people aren’t put off by.

1 hour ago, tunstallhill said:

sound cheers for that. ticket is for Leeds. i looked on Twickets but you need to have the ticket in hand before you can post it, and apparently they don't get posted out until 5 days before the festival. 

The five day thing is just what the agency says in case they are late sending them out, they don’t want thousands of ticket holders badgering them.

You do need the ticket in hand before you post it, but I don’t know if you need it before you list it on Twickets. :P There are  tickets on there now so I don’t think that’s a problem.

Might be easier just to tell her to put it on her snapchat story/ instagram or ask people at school. Chances are someone will want it at her school or know someone who does. Leeds ticket won't sell for its actual value on twickets and the toilet pass probably won't have too much value either and its less hassle just selling it to someone she knows. Or university or whatever assuming she's in secondary/college though

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Might be easier just to tell her to put it on her snapchat story/ instagram or ask people at school. Chances are someone will want it at her school or know someone who does. Leeds ticket won't sell for its actual value on twickets and the toilet pass probably won't have too much value either and its less hassle just selling it to someone she knows. Or university or whatever assuming she's in secondary/college though

This^^ Worked pretty well for some mates of mine, get her to find a friend with a couple thousand followers or whatever and stick it on that persons insta story would be my no. 1 tip

• 1 month later...

Fair to say that I've made a bit of a mess of this one - trains booked, hotels booked for the Monday....but no tickets. They sold out the day after I booked all that, and now I'm really struggling - people are a lot quicker on Twickets for this one than they normally are.

So if any eFesters (with post history or willing to use an Escrow service if not) have two weekend tickets for sale at face value it would be much appreciated if you'd drop me a message!!