Worried......

Simon Bear

There's no rhyme, reason or resemblance of a plan in the way the SEE send the tickets out, time to really panic is 2 weeks away but even knowing this i've got to the stage of checking inbox every hour ! They like to make us sweat at every stage of the Glasto process - that's the only given!

It is completely random (I'm sure they have some sort of system but who knows). One year, I think 14/15 I go mine the day after they started sending them. This year I've still not got them, no need to panic yet though. I'll be different if I haven't got them by the end of next week though!

10 hours ago, MaseTMT said:

you can check the progress and its not even at 25% yet....no need to worry 

35 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Don't panic, plenty of  us still waiting. Here'sthe link.

https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService?lang=en-GB#!/despatch-news

I have that link, I was after the one that shows what percent have been printed. 

Ignore - found it! 

Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 15.52.05.png

Edited by StoneCircle
Found what I was looking for

17 hours ago, Simon Bear said:

Am I the only person still waiting fir a ticket dispatch notification from See Tickets....(23:01 5/6/19)

It's very anxiety provoking waiting, and even more so when you keep reading about people saying there's has arrived! However, If there was a catastrophic mess up and they didn't dispatch your ticket in time, they'd just arrange for you to collect it in person at the gate when you arrive.

In the meantime, as a few people have posted, most of the tickets haven't been sent yet. Hope you get your ticket soon!

2 hours ago, Simon Bear said:

Ok... thank you all for your reassuring comments... i’m now a little less worried! I guess it doesn’t help when friends got their tickets over a week ago!!!!!

I’m convincing myself I’ll see you all at the cider bus on Friday night .....

I was with a work colleague 40 years my junior yesterday when the email came through on my phone. She couldn't understand why an old man was suddenly as excited as a kid at Christmas.

Yours will come but patience is difficult.