Celebrating 50 Years Of The Greatest Festival On Earth

Avalon_Fields

• 3 months later...
26 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Pre-ordered the signed version when it was first announced. Now I'm dreading the prospect of it plopping onto my doormat if I haven't got a ticket.

Imagine, just imagine, if those pre-orders were delivered and opened to find a letter and a code to get a pre-order ticket too ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Imagine, just imagine, if those pre-orders were delivered and opened to find a letter and a code to get a pre-order ticket too ?

Imagine, just imagine, if on the final page of the book Michael and Emily reveal the first Headliner for 2020!! What a special/imaginative  announcement that would be and seems a fitting way to end the book, by looking ahead to the start of the festival's next 50 year reign! 

6 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

Imagine, just imagine, if on the final page of the book Michael and Emily reveal the first Headliner for 2020!! What a special/imaginative  announcement that would be and seems a fitting way to end the book, by looking ahead to the start of the festival's next 50 year reign! 

Now that you’ve said that I bet everyone goes straight to the final page just to check.

Another evening and signing with special guests ... In London ..... surely time for their tour poster by Stanley Donwood 

https://membership.theguardian.com/event/glastonbury-at-50-an-evening-with-emily-eavis-and-guests-72237537419?fbclid=IwAR2n-xoxeaWI0NYMifC0GRaHDFeKMtXLkEqNYxoKc6l6fHRBNaWTsEWqHc0

3 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

So, the signed book that was a £30 pre-order is £100 on eBay. 

I didn't order, as I was thinking if I didn't get tickets and it came, I'd be gutted. I now regret that decision!

you did say you wanted to visit Bristol ...that might be a good time :) 

47 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

That would be a fantastic gift to receive ... id be made up to receive it ... dont think anyone would have the thought to do that for me ... so ive treated myself for christmas :)

Traditionally, the first Christmas present I buy is always for myself, before I buy for all the others! So this ticks the box perfectly.  Christmas shopping is now underway!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, stuie said:

Traditionally, the first Christmas present I buy is always for myself, before I buy for all the others! So this ticks the box perfectly.  Christmas shopping is now underway!

Good plan ... might have to take inspiration from that ... certainly beats the first normal present of a lynx shower gel box set :)