Glastonbury 50 - book

brettredmayne

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

As well as the glossy pics and commentary from the Eavii, I hope there's a decent appendix - I'd love an index of every band that played and when, and on which stage. 

That would be about the size of the yellow pages though and tbh in this digital age about as useful - ie. it's nice to be able to search electronically :)

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

How cool would it be to see yourself in there?

I shudder to think how many hours of videos of people walking around glastonbury and how many thousands of photos of the festival i’ve looked at without ever finding myself in a single fucking one of them. Seriously considered the possibility that i’m some kind of unaware vampire who never shows up on film.

35 minutes ago, Mardy said:

I shudder to think how many hours of videos of people walking around glastonbury and how many thousands of photos of the festival i’ve looked at without ever finding myself in a single fucking one of them. Seriously considered the possibility that i’m some kind of unaware vampire who never shows up on film.

I never spotted myself until I wore the stupid hats and now im all over the place ( ok I was probably all over the place before :) due to alcohol but didn't find myself in photos ) ... not made it to the website yet :) 

57 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Before I'd met him, I had a photo of @Wooderson walking in the opposite direction on the railway track. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Yeah I had it in my basket, put in my card number and out of stock - felt like a bad  ticket day all over again ?

Quick! It’s back available!

4 hours ago, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Damn, pre-orders out of stock already!

Edit: Damn as in expression of surprise, not exasperation - I got one.

I thought damn when I saw this and was wishing I'd jumped when I first saw it, but as others have said it seems to be back up now.

It's still saying signed copy so I jumped.

Was just thinking "This is already an expensive month", and then realised they charge on dispatch. October's going to be an expensive month now if I am successfull on T day.