Best place to get a curry!

Cooter

Just now, carlosj said:

Yes, the West Holts Goan fish curry place is light, but you get thalis in quite a few places, I remember then in the Park area mainly.

+1 for the Goan fish stall, but go for the dahl. It’s beauty on a plate.

had a tasty large samosa from a stall just inside the green fields on the right. You had to stand up on a wooden walk way infront of their caravan ( I think) . Did yummy veggie burgers too.

of course The Bhangra bus serves the best large curries on site

2 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

+1 for the Goan fish stall, but go for the dahl. It’s beauty on a plate.

had a tasty large samosa from a stall just inside the green fields on the right. You had to stand up on a wooden walk way infront of their caravan ( I think) . Did yummy veggie burgers too.

of course The Bhangra bus serves the best large curries on site

Thanks for those 2 other suggestions, I'll check them out. However, I'm now not really looking forward to just porridge for breakfast.

27 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I got a great paneer curry from a bus, somewhere in the central market area, I'm sure I could find it again, but the name escapes me. It was lovely 

I think that might be the Bhangra Bus. It's owned by some of my wife's friends and has been mentioned to us by a few of our friends as being brilliant without them knowing we know the owners. Veggie and vegan menu