Top 5 Songs/Moments

Crossfit Jesus

Always enjoyed this topic in past years and haven't seen it yet (Went back 10+ pages and couldn't find one so my bad if it's already been done). Mine this year would be:

1. Blinded By Your Grace (Pt 2) - Stormzy

2. Turn The Page - The Streets

3. The Climb - Miley Cyrus

4. Churchyard - Aurora

5. Two Steps, Twice - Foals (Think we'll all be amazed if they aren't there at this point)

For me:

Danny Nedelko - IDLES

Stranded - Gojira

Django Jane - Janelle Monae

No Geography - Chemical Brothers

Prayer - Prospa

Walking round the corner and seeing IICON for the first time.

Seeing what Pangaea has in store.

Gojira on the Truth Stage.

IDLES anywhere.

Dub Pistols on the Glade.

Janet Jackson - either gonna be a triumph or a train wreck.

Kylie's 2005 redemption.

Billie Eilish moving up into the stratosphere.

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

LG - I Hope, I Think, I Know (realistically any big Be Here Now tune)

Roy Ayers - Everybody Loves the Sunshine. Picture the scenes, it’s grey and it’s been raining on/off all day at West Holts, first note drops and the sun comes out. 

Larry Heard/Mr Fingers - Can You Feel It? Witnessed this at Dekmantel and it was a proper, proper moment. 

Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar.

Mac Demarco - Ode to Viceroy. He’s some performer Mac and I think live this is his showpiece. 

Hot Chip - The Park getting loose to Night & Day / Flutes 

Christine and the Queens - Girlfriend, and Chris (and those exceptional dancers let's not forget) inevitably smashing a deservedly big slot 

Finally getting to see Friendly Fires after never seeing them before "breaking up" 

The Tuesday night fever pitch excitement where we pack the cars and catch a brief kip on our mate's sofas before departing at 4am

A first trip into the SE Corner having never made it past post-headliner queues in 2017 through drunken impatience

Watching the faces of 3 of my very best friends, Glasto newbies coming along for the very first time, and remembering those exact reactions of my own in 2017

Cracking open that first cider, immediately after popping the tent up in just under 22 days! 

Edited by Brownie30