This time in three weeks I will be....

BlackHole2006

6 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Hopefully i will be set up in west cv having a cool one saying hi to the neighbours and getting the bbq on.......

Will also be in West CV in a hired camper, never been in one before, so doubly excited!

Hopefully not still working to get stuff handed over for the 4 days I'm off. Ideally I'll be having a beer, laying stuff out for the morning, loading my kit into the car ready for the morning train. And wetting myself with excitement

Working Wednesday in London...so driving to a mates in London and leaving my car at his, then commuting from his to work for 7am.. he’s gonna drive to pick me up for when I finish and we’re going to head down... so I’m hoping it’s not like 2016 ?

So right about now I’ll be frantically packing and cursing the fact that I’m not more organised and that I should’ve been in bed a lot earlier.

I love these threads :) Probably my favourite of the year!

This time in three weeks (is that all it is?!) I will be at home, having had a nice easy dinner and probably too much booze and thinking I should get to bed nice and early for my coach in the morning. My out-of-office will be on and work will be a distant memory. And I'll be a bag of nervous energy, checking and rechecking my packing and that my alarm is set and that I have my ticket. Can't wait!

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

awake thinking ffs ive got to try and get some sleep ..... and the same in 3 hours time ....

I’m very grateful I’ll working a night shift, wouldn’t sleep otherwise. Never do with something exciting to wake up to. Couple of morning hours doze and I’ll be buzzing.