This time in three weeks I will be....

BlackHole2006

Probably unable to do anything due to excitement. And picking up my daughter from nursery and crying into her whilst she tries to squirm away from me (my first time away from her, little bit emotional) 

I’d like to think we will be cruising down the A303 on the way to our B&B in Glastonbury but it’s more likely we’ll be stuck in a traffic jam, that road is a devil, feel sorry for people that have to use it regularly. 

Charm x

Bored out of my mind on an all day course but knowing I get to finish at 16.30 and the out of office will have been on since the day before. Then a stupidly early night as I have to be up at 3.30 to get the 5am coach from the O2 (which is still one of the most stupid places to have a coach leave from when it needs to go West)

So long as there's no repeat of 2016's car park / CV fields shenanigans I should be somewhere in East quiet CV, camp set and 2 tinnies into the party :drinks:

Edited by DesperateDad
corrected spelling of car park!

Much as I am now, waiting for the clock to tick down those last 10 minutes of my shift. Probably scrolling efests for last minute excitement. Thinking of all the final things I have to pack before leaving at approx 10pm for the long drive down!!