This time in three weeks I will be....

BlackHole2006

Leaving at 3am on the Wednesday so just over 3 weeks but talked my dad into driving us all to Drop & Collect... hopefully for about 5ish. Transfer bus over to the gates (I ALWAYS forget which one but I’m inclined to say Gate A?) and hopefully be there for 6:30. Then we wait.

Hopefully we’re in as quickly as we were in 2017 (couldn’t believe it). Set up camp. Wander to the loo as i’ll almost certainly need to go by then.

Back to camp to get some beers and wander up to the sign.

Can’t wait. It so close!

My Out of Office email will have been put on.  Final bag and checklist inspection, bed early and ready for a quick 2-hour drive to my mate in Bristol on the Tuesday for an all day session then he’s dropping me off for the 7am coach from Bristol bus station Wednesday morning - cannot wait 

Thinking about wondering to the top of the slope in the East Camper Fields to watch the sunset.

There's an amazing buzz around.

I'll also be thinking "I don't know how they do it" as those who intend on queuing through the night make their way to the bottom of the slope.

14 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

In Glastonbury town wondering when is the best time to leave for the site, 3 weeks 1day  from this exact time the car parks will have been open for 24 minutes!!

Same! I finally booked my Airbnb so it's happening for sure ?

• Upvote 1

Heading to bed in prep for the long drive down from Aberdeen in the morning - we stay somewhere local-ish the night before and get up and head to site for somewhere between 9-10am

Did the "queue" once in 2014....to be honest I was sooooo shattered after driving nearly 10/11 hours through the night - I couldn't do it again.

Packing the car up for a 10am start in the morning. This year we have a friend staying in our house to look after the dogs so will have to leave the house looking tidy and change bed etc in the morning so we've decided apart from food stuff we'll be packing the car the night before.