Who Are Your Headliners?

nikkic

2 hours ago, Fishman said:

You're never alone, man.

See you there - I guarantee it'll be better than Mike & the lads, lads, lads.

I am looking forward to it. I hope to drag at least one mate with me. I don't know that much of Janelle's stuff, but every performance I have seen online looks great. She looks like a real performer and I think she will go down a storm if she gets a decent crowd.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

23 minutes ago, Skoo said:

Friday the plan is Solardo into Fatboy Slim at Glade.

Saturday is a tough one but probably Chemical Brothers, then straight over to The Temple for Richy Ahmed.

Sunday we're undecided, need to see where the mood takes us. Probably JM at West Holts.

Oooooh, @Skoo, you little tech-houser, you!

:)

Ben

5 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Oooooh, @Skoo, you little tech-houser, you!

:)

Ben

Oh I know, can't help myself! Looking forward to Charlotte de Witte and Seth Troxler as well, and Carl Cox obviously. Some excellent dance music this lineup - no Ibiza for me this year so getting my fix at Glasto!

• Like 1

It is exciting how many different combinations we all have, after some thought I have settled on:

Friday: Interpol

Saturday: The Killers

Sunday: The Cure

First John Peel Headliner at Glasto (Previously 5 Pyramid, 1 Park, 1 Glade, 1 Avalon and 1 faffing around when RY X never appeared at the Gas Tower!)

5 hours ago, Homer said:

Really lucky, only want to see four headliners and my top three are spread out on different days (and I'll see #4, Hot Chip, at Nos Alive anyway):

Friday: Interpol
Saturday: The Chems
Sunday: The Cure

See you there mate!

These are my headliners this year and never seen any of them before!

7 hours ago, Winslow Leach said:

Incredible, wasn't it? Proper 'future headliner' vibes from it, if she can build up the right momentum.

Definitely! Reckon if she nails it with the next album (and I have no doubt she will) then I can definitely see festivals like Latitude calling. Pyramid next year subbing Elton would be the dream.

Friday is Tame Impala, for sure, and Janelle Monae easily takes it for Sunday. As for Saturday, it's a bit of a limp free-for-all. I've seen Hot Chip and Chemical Brothers recently, I've seen The Killers the last two summers and not sure I want to take the Wu-Tang risk. Anyone know what's happening with John Peel on Saturday night?