Who Are Your Headliners?

nikkic

We've had almost a week to divulge the final poster drop. Clashes have been confirmed, routes through the festival are hastily being planned in Clashfinder.

The big question, who are your headliners for Glastonbury 2019? 

For us it's looking like....

Friday - Tame Impala
Saturday - Hot Chip
Sunday - Janelle Monae

None of these are as nailed on as previous years, but I'm 85% certain this will be what we do. 

Who ya got? 

Friday - Still no idea 

Saturday - Between Chems and Hot Chip - Chems currently winning for my husband so I might just go along with that as I've never seen them and have seen Hot Chip about 5 times. 

Sunday - Between Janelle, Christine & The Queens and The Cure - Edging towards The Cure at the moment as seeing Janelle the week after and I'm sure Christine & The Queen will be around again whereas not so certain The Cure will be. 

Tame impala, killers, Christine and the queens.  There’s still serious negotiations going on regarding this old hippie wanting to see hawkwind but other half wanting the killers. I won a debate to see Aurora and tame impala so had to concede to go to the killers. 

These negotiations are harder that fukin Brexit 

Gojira, Chems, Cure for me also.

Only one I can see changing is Gorjia if I’m too shitfaced to make my way to the SE corner/decide to stay with mates at Tame Impala, but as it stands I’d really prefer to be at Gojira, especially as it also includes that second Idles set right after.

A real wealth of decent headliners on all nights this year though imo - at least three, sometimes four choices per night for me. 

Hopkins/Chems/The Streets I think...

Would happily go to Hot Chip/Janelle but seeing/seen them elsewhere this year and I don't think my friends would join me!

A proper Wu Tang would have made the choice harder too...

Tame Impala / Hot Chip / Christine.

After doing all three Pyramid headliners in 2017 (being very begrudgingly dragged along to Sheeran over Justice on the Sunday is one of my greatest regrets) I'm actually somewhat excited for a year spending my nights elsewhere! The only Pyramid headliner which could topple it for me is The Cure over Christine, but she will undoubtedly smash it out of the park and it could be a real moment.

Straight forward for me for once this time - Tame Impala, Chemical Brothers, The Cure.

I do like The Killers but after seeing their secret set last time, Chemical Brothers is a lot more appealing. A guaranteed good time and the new stuff will be good to hear

Thinking Stormzy/Chems/Chris at the moment, but not sure I want to spend 2 nights on The Other (and I ain't the biggest fan of Chris' first album, even though her second one was stellar...). May go and see Janelle instead.

I really want to see Dimension too who is on at headliner time on the Sunday, but it seems a waste to skip a headliner for him (who knows, I guess I'll just make my mind up on the night)