Jump to content
Sawdusty Surfer

The State Of The Ground.

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

Do you know where we can find pictures of the donated ones and their location if possible? It said on Daniel's Instagram or Twitter but I can't see any from this year. 

Dan has started posting them on Twitter - Charity Bins

And also tweeted this about location - 

 

Edited by Greenelk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ricci's Special Kebabs said:

Looking pretty soggy at Glasto Latino

 

That was from yesterday, if you look at the web cam the roads are dry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ricci's Special Kebabs said:

Looking pretty soggy at Glasto Latino

 

Individual perspective is a funny old thing. I look at that and think that the ground's looking pretty decent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MrHew said:

Individual perspective is a funny old thing. I look at that and think that the ground's looking pretty decent.

I don't think people go outdoors into the countryside much. It's like this is their annual exposure to what rain and the ground do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ricci's Special Kebabs said:

Looking pretty soggy at Glasto Latino. 

 

My daughter's working there with her best pal this year.  Let's hope the ground dries up for the dance lessons....not easy in Wellies.

Edited by BlackZeppelin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Spindles said:

6b616d93631d66b85f4028a12774ba26.jpg

Hahahaha dog with eyebrows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another huge wedge of rain hitting us here.  Pilton must have some sort of forcefield around it at the mo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another huge wedge of rain hitting us here.  Pilton must have some sort of forcefield around it at the mo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frostypaw said:

I don't think people go outdoors into the countryside much. It's like this is their annual exposure to what rain and the ground do

I work outside in the countryside, and I’d say it looks sodden enough that it’s be torn up within hours if it was like that when the festival started. On the other hand I also know how quickly the ground can dry out and so I’m not concerned (yet).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

I work outside in the countryside, and I’d say it looks sodden enough that it’s be torn up within hours if it was like that when the festival started. On the other hand I also know how quickly the ground can dry out and so I’m not concerned (yet).

What sort of soil pH would you say we're dealing with here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Michael on the top of the Tony Benn Tower like

 

 

 

 

I'm reading Fellowship of the Ring at the moment and am at this bit currently so this made me laugh! Weird timing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How’s Pilton holding up, still dodging bullets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, morph100 said:

How’s Pilton holding up, still dodging bullets?

It’s still dry no rain lots of clouds.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr Splodge said:

It’s still dry no rain lots of clouds.

 

Hi Splodge!!! It’s been ages since i saw your name. I hope FF gave you the biggest hug from me last night. Can’t wait to see you all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Curlygirl said:

Hi Splodge!!! It’s been ages since i saw your name. I hope FF gave you the biggest hug from me last night. Can’t wait to see you all. 

Home for the weekend from Bin Painting.  Need to wash some clothes and restock beer etc, then back tomorrow afternoon :) 

looking forward catching up soon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

What sort of soil pH would you say we're dealing with here? 

Absolutely no idea, I’m an archaeologist 😂

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlackZeppelin said:

My daughter's working there with her best pal this year.  Let's hope the ground dries up for the dance lessons....not easy in Wellies.

lets hope its a wellies only entry ...and the ground is dry ...I need a bit of a leveller .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gherkin8r said:

What sort of soil pH would you say we're dealing with here? 

6.5? It's so clay-ey I can't imagine it's particularly alkaline. Dunno what colour are the hydrangeas?

But yeah glad it's not this weekend, imagine the car parks would get funny still.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Absolutely no idea, I’m an archaeologist 😂

Haha I work in consulting and was just trying to sound like I knew what I was talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Splodge said:

Home for the weekend from Bin Painting.  Need to wash some clothes and restock beer etc, then back tomorrow afternoon :) 

looking forward catching up soon.  

Ditto to that @Mr Splodge!

Ben
x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Flying_Hellfish said:

I don't care for his demeanor

It doesn’t look as if he cares much about yours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...