The State Of The Ground.

Sawdusty surfer

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

Here’s the crossroads at Croissant Neuf/ green peace.

C46E118B-34CE-44EE-8C74-8E63A6B2D794.jpeg

8D8FDB7B-5C77-4CC5-B805-2B108CD5638B.jpeg

Lovely pics, Dee. I'm hoping to see the fields in July on our way down to Dorset. I've got tickets for June but am conflicted by wanting it to go ahead, but for people to be safe and an end to deaths and illness. #cheeryman.

BTW, is Beabadoobee your tribute band?

Edited by carlosj
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 6:09 PM, carlosj said:

Lovely pics, Dee. I'm hoping to see the fields in July on our way down to Dorset. I've got tickets for June but am conflicted by wanting it to go ahead, but for people to be safe and an end to deaths and illness. #cheeryman.

BTW, is Beabadoobee your tribute band?

Beabadoobee is definitely a tribute. Like a supermarket brand version of the real thing 😉

59 minutes ago, Quark said:

Lovely stuff...you still able to get out and about OK at the moment Dee?

Yep. There is virtually no one on site at the moment. The weekend was busier but I still only saw a couple of dogs from afar. One of the plus points of living in the countryside I suppose.

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Yep. There is virtually no one on site at the moment. The weekend was busier but I still only saw a couple of dogs from afar. One of the plus points of living in the countryside I suppose.

Unless you live in a national park and the sun comes out and it's busier than a bank holiday

17 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

This is at one of the ends of the woodland path ( near JP field) near a set of long drops. Been there a year or so now.

Ah - never seen it - think I've only been round there once and that wasnt last year either. Hope the long drops are well sealed...

Said to wife we could go out to the forest for a few nights.. She's told me off saying that I was irresponsible and that we still had to keep away from people.. 

I told her that I intended on doing just that.. Even said I'd buy her a new outfit

HTB1YB.0XODxK1RjSsphq6zHrpXae.jpg