The State Of The Ground.

Sawdusty surfer

2 minutes ago, chibukushakeshake said:

Can give no ground updates (unless you care about the drizzle in Liverpool; intermittent) as the ticket gods were not kind this year. However Milo Dogson and I would just like to say thank you all for proving that the Internet doesn’t always have to be a reactionary cesspit and there are still boss people about and we hope you all have a fucking smasher! 1660540286_Screenshot_2019-06-25MiloDogsononInstagramdogstagramdogsofinstagramdoglifedogs_of_instagramdoggodogs....png.32e94ac6eea4fb7b5f28c50face86b68.png

Here's hoping you and Milo can enjoy some lovely sunny walks this week.

55 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Morning all. Rain overnight but it has only affected the top inch of the ground. Rain now stopped and it's brightening up. 

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

It's going to be the best one yet :)

Sorry about the poor framing of the vid.

Perfect! 

Are you selling thise fire logs this year mate? 

Just now, tumbles said:

It’ll be dry by this afternoon. 

Just now, Ricci's Special Kebabs said:

That will be mainly dry by tomorrow, almost certainly by Thursday. 

Yep pretty confident come wednesday afternoon when the sun comes out everything will end up dry as a bone. 

1 hour ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Morning all. Rain overnight but it has only affected the top inch of the ground. Rain now stopped and it's brightening up. 

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

It's going to be the best one yet :)

Sorry about the poor framing of the vid.

For some reason I thought you would be a scraggy unkempt hippyish type figure.

Turns our you’re an impeccably dressed eloquent English gent. Who knew!! 

Have a great festival, thanks for re-assuring us all!

• Upvote 1

As others have said only muddy on roads down at t@c firm underfoot. Grass is all good. Nice a softnow for those millions of tent pegs. Brightening up at present. Shorts are on . Perfect timing last night. Just got in my tent as the heavens opened.

Can't wait to hear the cheers

22 minutes ago, Havors said:

The rain hasnt helped. This is a video from my friend on site... its mainly the access roads and pathways... 

Should still dry out as the week goes on though.

Yeah that's going to be gone in hours.

Folk need to go outside more - it's lovely and green and good for you. 

• Upvote 1

Without wanting to get ahead of myself... but I go to one festival a year, and have done since 2005. If this forecast holds firm, the best 3 festivals I'll have had weather-wise would be 2017/2018/2019. And thank Poseidon too, given the injuries I have! Another 2016 would've finished me off. I can't believe I'm confident enough to laugh at pictures of puddles - don't think I've ever been this confident for a Glasto forecast. Perhaps it was the introduction of the RAM Jam Jar, having knowledge truly is having power!

I fully expect some unreported downpour at some point over the weekend, but that'll hardly impact on the weekend as a whole.

Edited by Fearless_Fish