The State Of The Ground.

Sawdusty surfer

2 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Has it stopped yet? Has it stopped yet? Has it stopped yet? Has it stopped yet? Has it stopped yet?

HAS IT STOPPED YET!!!!! ?

Yes!

6 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Has it stopped yet? Has it stopped yet? Has it stopped yet? Has it stopped yet? Has it stopped yet?

YES!!!

2 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

The mist is clearing, I can now see right the way across the festival to the Park, just, with only a very few drops of rain currently 

• Like 1

There is currently some extremely light and barely noticable drizzle at my tent.

Going for a site walk around in an hour or so and will have a better idea about the ground then, but at present it doesn't seem like wellies are even close to being required.

While I've been typing this the drizzle stopped!

1 minute ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Morning all. Rain overnight but it has only affected the top inch of the ground. Rain now stopped and it's brightening up. 

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

It's going to be the best one yet :)

Sorry about the poor framing of the vid.

All hail the video!

3 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Morning all. Rain overnight but it has only affected the top inch of the ground. Rain now stopped and it's brightening up. 

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

Thanks Sawdusty. See you tomorrow x

3 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

Great stuff @Sawdusty Surfer love it! Will you be up and around early Wednesday, I’m doing a walk around the whole site from 8 onwards so I’ll see you if you’re there

9 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

Thank you from the bottom of my ? for your dedication to keeping us informed. 1 more sleep ? Going to be a cracker this year ??

19 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

Thank you for keeping us all sane good sir. Have a fantastic festival!

21 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

Perfect! This video has eased a lot of my group's fears of a muddy glasto.. Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

Utterly splendid video. Thank you very much!

27 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Nothing to worry about.

One more sleep to go.

Thank you for that @Sawdusty Surfer! And 'hello!" to the lovely person with the hat appearing on one of the windows ?

Currently sat in ATS as I need a new tyre before driving down and have promptly just burst in to tears reading the latest updates! Poor mechanics are wondering what the actual fuck?!?! 

It's really REALLY happening! ❤

Thanks to all those local and onsite for the updates... It's been a great read over the last few weeks! 

Can give no ground updates (unless you care about the drizzle in Liverpool; intermittent) as the ticket gods were not kind this year. However Milo Dogson and I would just like to say thank you all for proving that the Internet doesn’t always have to be a reactionary cesspit and there are still boss people about and we hope you all have a fucking smasher! 1660540286_Screenshot_2019-06-25MiloDogsononInstagramdogstagramdogsofinstagramdoglifedogs_of_instagramdoggodogs....png.32e94ac6eea4fb7b5f28c50face86b68.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6