The State Of The Ground.

Sawdusty surfer

10 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Pilton digger, son of deebeedoobeedoo and myself will be at the meet no doubt. Might even get grandson of deebeedoobeedoo there too.

will be a pleasure chatting to you all at the fete and sharing a few yarns. Regrettably I will not have any Worthy Farm sloe gin or home made brownies ( I think I made these in 2016) this year.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your smiling happy faces, especially if you’ve had time to see the new stuff. You are going to LOVE it all.

remember always wear sun cream

Ooohh...I remember the Worthy Farm sloe gin. Bloody lovely :D xx

2 minutes ago, Jalbo said:

We have had torrential downpours and some fairly serious flooding as a burn has burst it's banks here just outside of Edinburgh. Think we have taken one for the team ??

I have just seen the news from Edinburgh, safe to say if I had been at work today I would still be trying to get home.  As it is I am half way to Glastonbury and it is looking good. 

22 minutes ago, Jalbo said:

We have had torrential downpours and some fairly serious flooding as a burn has burst it's banks here just outside of Edinburgh. Think we have taken one for the team ??

I was up there today, flight back delayed two hours, everything grounded at the airport. It was biblical at times. 

Er right so it’s raining. I’m in my tent in the Oxfield and it’s been raining since about 1am. It’s not awful though, so please don’t panic! On the plus side, it’s not bastard cold which is great as I’ve accidentally left my jammies in the van. 

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

Er right so it’s raining. I’m in my tent in the Oxfield and it’s been raining since about 1am. It’s not awful though, so please don’t panic! On the plus side, it’s not bastard cold which is great as I’ve accidentally left my jammies in the van. 

How is it now? Hasn’t stopped raining in the south east all night. 

We need a @deebeedoobee update! My mate is on site and I woke to a text saying it had rained non stop since midnight! Not the text I wanted to read! I am waiting for a ground update though, as he said it was rock hard last night (the ground) and I hope a few hours of rain doesn't affect that.

(sits at the work computer not ready for these 12 hrs of hell)