The State Of The Ground.

Sawdusty surfer

49 minutes ago, Gedh said:

Glastonbury first day of the festival two efesters greet one another amongst a crowd, look to the skies and say

"So, the gherkin pot was right then"

"All hail the gherkin pot and big dog"

Others think, wow they are hitting it pretty hard already....

It'll be the talk of the town after Wednesday's meet up

24 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

Lots of green, reptilian-looking things getting involved now. I like to think my shrine last week may have helped to subliminally lay the foundations for the inclusion of the pickled gherkins. 

You’re shrine was mighty fine and you could be completely correct. On the other hand it was the only jar in the recycling box as they emptied it on Friday.?

the avocado seemed to colour match quite nicely. It must Feng  shui or something 

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Good morning peeps 

getting this in before the deluge.

RAM jam jar = is showing 30mm. Which means we have had further evaporation in the last 24 hours 

well sticky stick = well dry. Base hardening. Mud thick for 3 inches.

Big Dog paws= warm and sweet smelling

RAM jam jar has been joined by the gherkin pot. This will be measured then emptied every morning to record 24 hours of rainfall.

shit  ....any more measures and I’ll need to retire just to keep up!

3BE878EF-72FD-4F27-8499-3295919A4902.jpeg

have we now moved on to measuring things in Avocado's?

I feel more of a man saying I am an avocado and a half to all the women

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skoo said:

I really want someone to make a T-Shirt or a flag that references the sticky stick and RAM jam jar etc

Imagine the knowing nods as you wander around the festival.

Make a good Club Night 

4 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

That will depend on the fruit bowl, as the Co-op hasn’t opened it’s doors here in Pilton yet.

The co-op better not sell Avocados, in a drunken state I will think that Avocado on toast is a great idea for breakfast, next morning I will be found at the medical tent with a big fecking knife hanging off my thumb

17 minutes ago, GMF said:

The co-op better not sell Avocados, in a drunken state I will think that Avocado on toast is a great idea for breakfast, next morning I will be found at the medical tent with a big fecking knife hanging off my thumb

I think Dee was talking about the new Pilton co-op that they’re opening, rather than the festival shop.