The State Of The Ground.

Sawdusty surfer

1 hour ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

That was a similar sight to Chvrches in 2016. Had been a horrible day all day on the Friday. Watching Chrvches I could just see more grey clouds past the stage. However, when the camera panned over the crowd there was an amazing sunset skyline going on behind us. Was beautiful. 

Aye, I've seen some lovely sunsets at that stage, for all it's bad reputation.  Chvrches was definitely one of the greats (honourable mentions to Gomez in '99 and Foals in '13), bright blue sky, golden sun and peach tinged clouds that were a stark contrast to the dirty brown muck we were all standing in.

Edited by Spindles

8 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Aye, I've seen some lovely sunsets at that stage, for all it's bad reputation.  Chvrches was definitely one of the greats (honourable mentions to Gomez in '99 and Foals in '13), bright blue sky, golden sun and peach tinged clouds that were a stark contrast to the dirty brown muck we were all standing in.

Other Stage has the best sunsets. Fact.

9 minutes ago, Spindles said:

Aw man, that set brings back the feels!

2 hours ago, Spindles said:

Jamie T  2015  deserved a Sunset shout. 

6 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

That was a similar sight to Chvrches in 2016. Had been a horrible day all day on the Friday. Watching Chrvches I could just see more grey clouds past the stage. However, when the camera panned over the crowd there was an amazing sunset skyline going on behind us. Was beautiful. 

Aye it was cracking! I ended up just staring at the screen for most of the set 

CCBC903E-403A-4380-AF69-A93FE52B8187.jpeg

39 minutes ago, sedra said:

So the big question this morning is has big dog’s paws got wet ? ! 

Soggy paws this morning but nothing for him to get a grump on about. It rained over night but isn’t raining at the moment. I have not put Big Dog through the indignity of wearing a coat yet. He would hate me for that. He also holds grudges.

24 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Soggy paws this morning but nothing for him to get a grump on about. It rained over night but isn’t raining at the moment. I have not put Big Dog through the indignity of wearing a coat yet. He would hate me for that. He also holds grudges.

One of mine will not move if you put any clothing on him. He won't even move when you put his harness on until you pick the lead up so he sympathises with Big Dog. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Spindles said:

My favourite band! Was right down the front for it and end up in the video a few times losing my shit - one of my favourite sets I've seen them do.