Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

The National did Boxer in full  on one of the two nights at Homecoming 2018, then went straight back to normal setlists for the rest of the tour, including at PS.

I'd put it at close to zero the chances of them doing High Violet in full at any other gigs outside Homecoming. The Irish gigs haven't been advertised as HV in full, and are already onsale, so there's basically no chance that they'll do it at PS either, if they play.

This post from 3 hours ago hasn’t aged well :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xxialac said:

A unique show that will have taken place the week before...

I thought more of a "different than the one that was headlining back in 2018".

10 minutes ago, xxialac said:

My money is on Thom Yorke.

I wish but I believe Gnarler said it's not him, so my money is on Damon.

4 minutes ago, Orens said:

I thought more of a "different than the one that was headlining back in 2018".

I wish but I believe Gnarler said it's not him, so my money is on Damon.

Yep, it's probably him, just checked his tour dates and his last date announced until now is June 1st in Ireland, it would make a lot of sense!

I'm not a big fan of him and would much prefer Thom, but at least we can hope we will get both of them

Just read The National are curating part of their day at BKS, so it'll probably be the usual that follow them about, this is the kit, jay som, lisa hannigan + stargaze, phoebe bridges etc etc. It's not an exciting prospect for me. 

I'd imagine they'll take their Homecoming lineup on tour with them. We already have Sudan Archives announced from the below list. 

PATTI SMITH AND HER BAND

SYLVAN ESSO

OF MONSTERS AND MEN

LOCAL NATIVES

JAPANESE BREAKFAST

PHOSPHORESCENT

HAMILTON LEITHAUSER

JAY SOM

SUDAN ARCHIVES

VELVET NEGRONI

WUSSY

TRIIIBE

2 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Just read The National are curating part of their day at BKS, so it'll probably be the usual that follow them about, this is the kit, jay som, lisa hannigan + stargaze, phoebe bridges etc etc. It's not an exciting prospect for me. 

I'd imagine they'll take their Homecoming lineup on tour with them. We already have Sudan Archives announced from the below list. 

PATTI SMITH AND HER BAND

SYLVAN ESSO

OF MONSTERS AND MEN

LOCAL NATIVES

JAPANESE BREAKFAST

PHOSPHORESCENT

HAMILTON LEITHAUSER

JAY SOM

SUDAN ARCHIVES

VELVET NEGRONI

WUSSY

TRIIIBE

No way they can align the tour schedule of all these acts. Some, probably Patty Smith at least, might be touring with them for some sates, but not all of them 

5 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Thom Yorke, Damon Albarn, Kim Gordon, Massive Attack and potentially Beck. Some big 90s names in there...

will be counter balanced with people like Tyler The Creator, Lana D R, Bad Bunny, Kim Petras and Weyes Blood. Currently I think we're in for a good line up. Maybe no big ''WOW'' headliner but it's looking likely that it'll be strong across the board.

Just now, Guy Incognito said:

will be counter balanced with people like Tyler The Creator, Lana D R, Bad Bunny, Kim Petras and Weyes Blood. Currently I think we're in for a good line up. Maybe no big ''WOW'' headliner but it's looking likely that it'll be strong across the board.

Tyler and Weyes for example are names that really don't shock anyone but this year a lot of artists released great to beautiful albums which is always a big bonus and shouldn't be overlooked

Just now, Rico_Pliskin said:

I'm hoping for Shame, Fontaines DC and Murder Capital. 

The current three most obvious choices, for sure. Have seen all three a few times each and would see The Murder C again but probably not the other two. I'm hoping for Crack Cloud, Squid, Girl Band, Black Midi and Black Country New Road. I think most of those are likely.

1 minute ago, Guy Incognito said:

The current three most obvious choices, for sure. Have seen all three a few times each and would see The Murder C again but probably not the other two. I'm hoping for Crack Cloud, Squid, Girl Band, Black Midi and Black Country New Road. I think most of those are likely.

Is Murder Cap your fav of the three? They're the only one that I haven't seen of the trio. 

Would love to catch Girl Band and black midi also

That would be an excellent undercard. With Wire being quite likely, that would mean a lot of great post-punk. Would also take the aforementioned three though.