Jump to content
FloorFiller

Primavera Sound 2020

Recommended Posts

Just now, Guy Incognito said:

Ya'll really need to relax. 

This

They will release the poster when they can, I just wish we could actually listen to it. The English referral to their Spanish radio is frustrating but I like the idea of focusing non-headlining acts in the meantime while (somehow) keeping the traditional full poster release intact. Unfortunately it won't be as surprising this time around.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what I actually quite like this. For me, and I'm sure lots of you, the Prima lineup kind of decides what I'll be listening to for the first 5 months of the year. Yeah, there's a lot of ignorable acts but I love going through the lineup and figuring out what I'd like to see. That being said, I already know a few of the headliners so I'm biased. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

You know what I actually quite like this. For me, and I'm sure lots of you, the Prima lineup kind of decides what I'll be listening to for the first 5 months of the year. Yeah, there's a lot of ignorable acts but I love going through the lineup and figuring out what I'd like to see. That being said, I already know a few of the headliners so I'm biased. 

I agree with this. It is a good excuse to listen to some new smaller artists.

 

also .. blink twice if arcade fire are on the bill

Edited by Hannah990
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hannah990 said:

I agree with this. It is a good excuse to listen to some new smaller artists.

 

also .. blink twice if arcade fire are on the bill pls 

I know 7 acts that haven't been announced and can confirm Arcade Fire isn't one of them :( My friend said there are other big names he hasn't told me so we'll see! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gnarler said:

I know 7 acts that haven't been announced and can confirm Arcade Fire isn't one of them :( My friend said there are other big names he hasn't told me so we'll see! 

Tragic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

I know 7 acts that haven't been announced and can confirm Arcade Fire isn't one of them :( My friend said there are other big names he hasn't told me so we'll see! 

Care to share a couple? ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, neacaisa said:

not really a surprise as arcade fire are not touring in europe in 2020

They also had a very high profile set as recently as 2017. Would feel repetitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

You know what I actually quite like this. For me, and I'm sure lots of you, the Prima lineup kind of decides what I'll be listening to for the first 5 months of the year. Yeah, there's a lot of ignorable acts but I love going through the lineup and figuring out what I'd like to see. That being said, I already know a few of the headliners so I'm biased. 

This. 

I sorta enjoy listening to it and getting an impression of the artists I wouldn't have listened to, if I just saw them on the poster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, chilirocker said:

Care to share a couple? ?

If we don't get anything juicy today I'll give you a name ;) 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gnarler said:

If we don't get anything juicy today I'll give you a name ;) 

Thank you. One that hasn't been mentioned extensively would be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, xxialac said:

Thank you. One that hasn't been mentioned extensively would be good.

For sure. There are a few names which I think we all just know will be there now. If the radio show doesn't give us good results I'll think of a good one aha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, visdave34 said:

Was she in the RPS announcement or is this the name you'd like to add? :)

In the announcement :) If the last name isn't a headliner I'll give ya one :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...