FloorFiller

Primavera Sound 2020

Nahh doesn't look like there will be Primavera this year...I will lose lots of money and really wanted it to happen...but I don't trust anything that who said about covid19 all this looks like biological warfare...

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Memory Man said:

That seems to be one of the main reasons glastonbury had to call it

it will be the case everywhere. There is no PS20, its just a matter of time

No false hope here, don’t worry 

12 minutes ago, n=Nowheretohide said:

Nahh doesn't look like there will be Primavera this year...I will lose lots of money and really wanted it to happen...but I don't trust anything that who said about covid19 all this looks like biological warfare...

And Ladies and Gentlemen, finally we have it, the massive u-turn. Now with added conspiracy theory.

• Downvote 1

The tickets already purchased for Primavera Sound Barcelona 2020 will continue to be valid for the new dates.

No mention of refunds or transfer to 2021!

Whilst I’m stoked that they’re trying to keep it going, this does seem very ambitious at this time. I hope it goes ahead, but right now I’m just expecting even more disappointment down the line...

Also wonder when we’ll hear about any kind of revised lineup, as I’m sure there’ll be a substantial chunk of the initial one not able/unwilling to do it.

17 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

New dates confirmed.

Release the presumably revised line-up motherf**kers!!!

The problem with this: If I rebook my flight and hotel now, and the festival still gonna be cancelled, I don’ have any right to get my money back from insurance, since it’s not recommend to book any vacation now...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Hip Priest said:

The tickets already purchased for Primavera Sound Barcelona 2020 will continue to be valid for the new dates.

No mention of refunds or transfer to 2021!

We will soon give alternatives for those who cannot make it to the new date, we will share this information as soon as possible. Thanks.

Answering a query on Facebook. Maybe they will offer an exchange for 2021.

Anyway, thanks to Ohjesus and the others for the insider knowledge shared previously for the last weekend of August, at least I have a refundable hotel booking at a good price for that weekend . Still not sure what I think of this new development though...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Hip Priest said:

We will soon give alternatives for those who cannot make it to the new date, we will share this information as soon as possible. Thanks.

Answering a query on Facebook. Maybe they will offer an exchange for 2021.

Answering every query on Facebook. Copy and paste, copy and paste!

Im shocked by this to be honest

it feels optimistic at best

have re-arranged flights with easyjet (at cost) and our apartment seem accommodating so we are set - but i still wonder if this is really a wise choice

Edited by Memory Man

Just remember to bring your non-existing covid-19 vaccination certificate to be allowed entry to Spain!