Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 2:07 PM, Guy Incognito said:

Ring them and they will issue a refund. They've done this for me. 

Thought I would try one more time before initiating credit card claim ....amazingly someone answered quickly and processed my refund - confirmed now by email also ...though they did say could take 8 weeks for funds to come through. Oh well. Its progress.

42 minutes ago, pipan said:

https://clashfinder.com/s/ps2021fantasyisland/

Another fantasy clashfinder, only Wednesday and Thursday so far... But why do Iggy Pop and girl in red keep clashing on every fantasy clashfinder?

Well, Iggy is a perfect early Mordor booking, while girl in red is currently the only non-local Pitchfork stage acts that day who I can see playing early (I added beabadoobee to Pitchfork instead of Sampa the Great, who currently isn't on the bill). She should be playing second or third on the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orens said:

Well, Iggy is a perfect early Mordor booking, while girl in red is currently the only non-local Pitchfork stage acts that day who I can see playing early (I added beabadoobee to Pitchfork instead of Sampa the Great, who currently isn't on the bill). She should be playing second or third on the day.

It was a rhetorical question, but thanks for the explanation. It is always nice to have a thoughtfully prepared fantasy clashfinder.

Btw. sorry for writing in 2020 topic, I actually don't know how I got here in the morning. :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...