Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

21 minutes ago, Damon said:

Do people expect different names if they manage to pull it off?

I’m sure they’ll do their best to have most of the original lineup back but obviously there will be quite a lot of acts who simply can’t do it due to prior commitments or whatever so I’d expect a fair few (hopefully of a similar quality) replacements across the board.

At least we know Pavement are free (unless Malkmus has any solo shows lined up...)

2 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Damn there's some good offers on hotels. Maybe I will be able to stay in a plush place after all. 

Which is nicer/more convenient for getting to the Forum, Condal Mar or Best Price Diagonal? They're both roughly the same price. 

Condal Mar is very nice. About a 20 minute walk which gets a bit tiresome after a bit. I'd go for closeness over anything tbh. 

Just booked Condal Mar :) Not a hope of it happening in June?! Can’t believe they haven’t even addressed it? Spain is in complete lock down, over 70’s here in the UK being asked to self isolate for four months...August looks like a winner...if it’s going to happen at all.

Edited by StephenF

1 minute ago, StephenF said:

Just booked Condal Mar :) Not a hope of it happening in June?! Can’t believe they haven’t even addressed it? Spain is in complete lock down, over 70’s here in the UK being asked to self isolate for four months...August looks like a winner...if it’s going to happen at all.

Yeah.

BTW the health minister han-cocked up with his use of language. Over 70s aren't being told to self isolate as he said, but to restrict going out (so seeing neighbours etc is ok).

44 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Just to check, people have been booking rooms for the last weekend of August yeh? 

Yes, that is how I understood it. It is also the weekend when Hotel Princess is fully booked. Rooms for the weekends before and after were still available.

2 minutes ago, Ohjesus said:

my source says the hoped for reschedule is aug 26th onwards, with Porto the week after - I guess it’s anyone’s guess how much outside of the usual thurs-sat events might be replicated now though. 

Thinking about it, Porto will get the biggest boost from this (if it happens...)

Porto early September is much less rainy than in June. Kinda best time of year to go there really.

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Thinking about it, Porto will get the biggest boost from this (if it happens...)

Porto early September is much less rainy than in June. Kinda best time of year to go there really.

I'd love to go at that time but it clashes with End of the Road 😔