Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

I took the Ciutat release, combined it with stuff we know about artist placements and the other fake Clashfinder, and put all of it over last year's layout:

https://clashfinder.com/s/ps2020/

DIdn't really mess with the BIts part for now, and we can assume the small OCB/Seat Village stages will return in some form. For Squid/Metronomy, I guess I'll have to catch an earlier flight, not going to make it by landing in 16:30.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Orens said:

I took the Ciutat release, combined it with stuff we know about artist placements and the other fake Clashfinder, and put all of it over last year's layout:

DIdn't really mess with the BIts part for now, and we can assume the small OCB/Seat Village stages will return in some form. For Squid/Metronomy, I guess I'll have to catch an earlier flight, not going to make it by landing in 16:30.

many thanks for the update, just two observations:

- coma is missing on wednesday

- desire is twice on saturday (adidas + auditori)

2 minutes ago, Orens said:

Don't see why you won't make both Squid and Metronomy. Transport in Barcelona is good!

I've just started to listen to Darklands by The Jesus and Mary Chain and the whole album is less than 40 minuts long. Wednesday's headliners usually play twice as long. So is it safe to assume that they will play also songs from other albums? Or live versions of their songs are that much longer? Or, another option, their set maybe won't be as long as usual headline set on Wednesday night.

5 minutes ago, pipan said:

I've just started to listen to Darklands by The Jesus and Mary Chain and the whole album is less than 40 minuts long. Wednesday's headliners usually play twice as long. So is it safe to assume that they will play also songs from other albums? Or live versions of their songs are that much longer? Or, another option, their set maybe won't be as long as usual headline set on Wednesday night.

In the past with other album sets they've played some greatest hits - about half a dozen songs - and then played the album in full and in order.

2 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Plus there's always the possibility of a big secret set. The LCD Soundsystem show at BARTS in 2016 was incredible. 

Sadly, BARTS hasnt been mentioned by PS for the 3rd straight year. I love that venue but I don't think he's a part of the program. 

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Think there's a big chance of a secret set on the Wednesday late afternoon as a way to launch the main fest with a bang.

Caribou is a part of City Slang's roster. Just saying... 

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Don't see why you won't make both Squid and Metronomy. Transport in Barcelona is good!

Took me awhile in recent years too risky for me, I'm not messing up with my chances of seeing Metronomy. 

2 hours ago, pipan said:

many thanks for the update, just two observations:

- coma is missing on wednesday

- desire is twice on saturday (adidas + auditori)

Thanks! Fixed it

24 minutes ago, Orens said:

Sadly, BARTS hasnt been mentioned by PS for the 3rd straight year. I love that venue but I don't think he's a part of the program. 

Took me awhile in recent years too risky for me, I'm not messing up with my chances of seeing Metronomy. 

Thanks! Fixed it

Brilliant work on the clashfinder btw. As good as possible to get at this stage.

Tangana won't play that early, Pavement probably will end up playing outside Mordor, absolutely no way Bad Gyal plays *that* early or in Mordor, Carolina Durante ain't playing adidas, Chromatics are not playing at Ray-Ban, no way Bauhaus play after Iggy (neither playing Mordor)... sorry but it's just waaaaay out. I'm making my own clashfinder as every year but I'd rather keep it private until we got the timetable or at least put a 'fake' in the tag as they do with the Coachella ones.

2 minutes ago, Nesser said:

Tangana won't play that early, Pavement probably will end up playing outside Mordor, absolutely no way Bad Gyal plays *that* early or in Mordor, Carolina Durante ain't playing adidas, Chromatics are not playing at Ray-Ban, no way Bauhaus play after Iggy (neither playing Mordor)... sorry but it's just waaaaay out. I'm making my own clashfinder as every year but I'd rather keep it private until we got the timetable or at least put a 'fake' in the tag as they do with the Coachella ones.

Can you publish it then once done with the 'fake' tag please. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Orens said:

Thanks! Fixed it

Desire 100% won't be in Auditori, they only have one mini album and they will 95% play right before Chromatics.

1 minute ago, Chilly Toad said:

Good spot.

Mind you, last year they had three 'Pro' bands on the Sunday - DTSQ , Kirara and Tin Robots. Not sure if that would tempt me more than recovering in bed, then slowly strolling into town for a late lunch...

Totally agree it's a nice place.

But in Sunday's choice between recovering from many days of wrecking my body and dragging myself into town to see such mighty bands as 3rd Line Butterfly, In The Endless Zanhyang We Are, the Vibrowaves and Dope Calypso, well it's not going to be much of a choice by the time it comes around...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Orens said:

Balls. I land at 930 on Tues, so I won't be making LSF if those times are close to correct. 

Edited by Karl_Mcr