Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

It's a good line up, and it will become great as the months roll on cause there is a shed load here to discover.  It's lacking the shock of last year (in a good way), I feel like I knew this line up 2 months ago.  Just hope Massive Attack bring along Elizabeth Fraser!

6 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Let the records show that the lineup was released earlier than it normally is.

And no other major festival in May, June, July has released their full poster - only Primavera has.

Unless they'll hand out when we leave the forum on te last day postcards with the following year's lineup- we will not be satisfied. It's a delay!

Just now, livenstu said:

It's a good line up, and it will become great as the months roll on cause there is a shed load here to discover.  It's lacking the shock of last year (in a good way), I feel like I knew this line up 2 months ago.  Just hope Massive Attack bring along Elizabeth Fraser!

Don’t you mean Elizabeth Fraser (featuring Massive Attack)?

Looking better than I expected!

They kind of always manage to get one of the days considerably weaker than the others which is the Friday for me. Thursday is one of their strongest days ever. With hidden stage and primavera pro added there will be plenty to choose from. Was kind of hoping for Mbv or Deafheaven or something of that sort but can't get everything.

Fingers crossed for Jesus and Mary Chain, Health and Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever on the Wednesday. 

No Thom! :(

It's weird.... it's an amazing line-up, but hardly anything on there that blows my mind.  It's just stacked with stuff I know I'll enjoy, which is fine.

I actually loved last year's line-up and all the pop additions, so kind of a shame it's not so poppy - but, meh, I'm happy! 

Following his recent announcement of Coachella dates, Thom completes his Tomorrow's Modern Boxes run of dates with two shows in the USA. They are:

Mon Apr 13: Arizona Federal Theatre - Phoenix, AZ
Thu Apr 16: Memorial Auditorium - Sacramento, CA

• Upvote 1