Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

Just now, cortomaltese said:

True. But maybe they rushed it a bit (if i can say sth like this after the all night long loop) because another festival (in Austria or Switzerland)  announced Radiohead in the morning. 

That can mean only one of two things - either they announce it today or Radiohead is there :)

2 minutes ago, pipan said:

hat can mean only one of two things - either they announce it today or Radiohead is there

Yes, there are one of two outcomes, either Radiohead are there, or they're not. Thus it is 50% likely that we will have Radiohead!

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

It's amusing that after all the upset about delays and the aggressive social media comments, this will be one of their earlier poster releases in the last decade.

Yeah, but Primavera is the only major European festival that actually does release everything at once. 
All the other confirm in several steps.

19 minutes ago, puckno said:

Can confirm it too! 12.00 CET+1:  "

12:00
A to Z of the Primavera Sound 2020 line up

Didn't Gabi say that they will talk about the lineup on RPS after the lineup is released?? I think we should get the lineup before this, I might be wrong though...

Anyway, color me HYPED!!!

Edited by kitkat129

1 minute ago, kitkat129 said:

Didn't Gabi say that they will talk about the lineup on RPS after the lineup is released?? I think we should get the lineup before this, I might be wrong though...

Anyway, color me HYPED!!!

Yeah the way they phrase the summary it looks like we'll get it earlier than the radio show. Not long to wait!

1 hour ago, Nesser said:

I'm gonna say Massive Attack and Beck won't be here. I have zero info but it just doesn't feel right. Way too many men on the 9 big names and way too little room for surprises as Erykah Badu. 

Also, Gabi debunking that Frank was touring with a final spot at Coachella doesn't seem to be the best way to stay in good terms with an artists that is playing your fest a couple of months later. I'm absolutely sure he tried to catch him -hence the info of the tour- but somehow Frank didn't want to/they backed out, therefore Gabi being somewhat free to talk about it.

I concur, Beck has no appeal. I'm doubtful on Massive Attack and you make a valid point about Frank. I would not be shocked if none of these 3 were on the lineup. 

Prediction for the lineup video with these new teasers: Some kind of alien attack (see picture for old teaser that some kind of confirms it). One or more heroes (some kind of band or artist) saves the world from the aliens. 

Flaming Lips doing Yoshimi battles the pink robots. With orchestra 

4 minutes ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Prediction for the lineup video with these new teasers: Some kind of alien attack (see picture for old teaser that some kind of confirms it). One or more heroes (some kind of band or artist) saves the world from the aliens. 

Think you're right about this. They're in the UK the week before, and have an orchestral album out they're promoting (it's the Soft Bulletin record, but still possible).

9 minutes ago, Fnmentaluk said:

Flaming Lips released The Soft Bulletin live late 2019, with Colorado Symphony Orchestra and a 57 person choir, but I guess having all those is somewhat of a stretch for the orchestral arrangements Gabi talked about...

Edited by puckno