Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

A few names have been mentioned to me but nothing confirmed. Think the lineup is coming very, very soon. Sorry for vagueness. My main advice would be to sit tight :) 

Don't worry, thanks for the names you've given us so far. :) 

I think we can expect almost all the big acts from We Love Green Festival like last year. Disclosure is no suprise.

I'm expecting some indie rock acts which are missing at Coachella because of Primavera LA.

btw on 29th January the line up of the Green Man Festival is coming. Last year they shared a few acts and I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same in 2020. Maybe Bright Eyes?

Just now, Guy Incognito said:

Surely Thom will be there, would be very odd for him to miss out given his other dates. Also, Glastonbury is yet to be announced and he's expected there so it's not impossible that he has more dates yet to be announced. 

Agreed. The announcement about the tour roundup was almost certainly US-only. Wouldn't bet on him though.

13 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Last year they had 9 top line, 13 second line

2020:

Top: Frank Ocean, LDR, Bad Bunny, The National performs HV, Massive Attack, Disclosure, Thom Yorke, Tyler TC, Kacey Musgraves

Second: Beck, Pavement, Damon Albarn, Max Richter, Chromatics, Yo La Tengo, Brockhampton, Caribou, King Gizzard, Flaming Lips, Devo, Megan Thee Stallion, Kim Gordon

Something like that? 

I'm starting to doubt Thom, though, after the Waste HQ message yesterday. Probably replaced with a rapper or pop act with a younger appeal...

Don't forget Young Thug.

I think we can still expect 2-3 women in high positions.

20 minutes ago, xxialac said:

2020:

Top: Frank Ocean, LDR, Bad Bunny, The National performs HV, Massive Attack, Disclosure, Thom Yorke, Tyler TC, Kacey Musgraves

Second: Beck, Pavement, Damon Albarn, Max Richter, Chromatics, Yo La Tengo, Brockhampton, Caribou, King Gizzard, Flaming Lips, Devo, Megan Thee Stallion, Kim Gordon

Something like that? 

I'm starting to doubt Thom, though, after the Waste HQ message yesterday. Probably replaced with a rapper or pop act with a younger appeal...

That looks pretty good. I'd probably try see all those that I've highlighted

30 minutes ago, xxialac said:

2020:

Something like that? 

Top line could be 2-2-3, with two smaller co-headliners backing the rather expensive Frank Ocean, imo.

My guess is:

Tyler (we know he's on Thursday, don't we?) + pavement 

LDR + massive attack 

Frank + bad bunny + the national (hv set) 

2 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Be prepared to be surprised! I think they will justify it by still having 50% women overall and which other festival is doing that?

I don't doubt it.

In the next days there will also be an announcement of a pop act. I heard about a date in Germany shortly after the festival.