Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

11 minutes ago, mnkypzzl said:

Odds on the delay being due to announcing Jai Paul on the bill?

How would he cause a delay? Couldn't they have finished negotiations with him already? I get that he'd be an extremely exclusive name but he's just one dude, don't think he has that much of an influence, enough for there to be this kind of "delay"

Edited by young_contra

If he's about to announce his first ever tour it would be pretty big news, and a huge coup for a number of festivals. He's not a top line name, but I think he holds big sway in the industry, especially if it coincides with a first proper album release

Edited by mnkypzzl

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Wait is Jai Paul really THAT popular? I just remember that Jasmine song which was pretty cool but he hardly seems like a huge name for the 20th anniversary. Would be cool if he's on the lineup tho

No, he's not. Fatnugget is overstating things. Booking Jai Paul would definitely be a coup, but he wouldn't appear that high up the line up.