Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

47 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I don't agree.

"Hi Bob, I'll try and get you the report by Friday but it might have to wait until Monday."

Bob at the end of Friday: 'Why is the report delayed?"

Not fair to call it delayed when it was never committed.

How dare you remind me of the report I'm not doing.

• Like 1

Primavera has still been posting tour promo, so I doubt that they'll be doing anything festival-related this week. 

More teasing next week and poster the week after I guess. The first half of January is generally not ideal to release a line up on the European market. The music-professionals tend to hibernate half the month and you'd need the full attention of the music-nerds in the agencies to generate the typical Primavera-Line-Up-Release-Effect when the entire music niche of the internet just explodes.

13 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Primavera has still been posting tour promo, so I doubt that they'll be doing anything festival-related this week. 

More teasing next week and poster the week after I guess. The first half of January is generally not ideal to release a line up on the European market. The music-professionals tend to hibernate half the month and you'd need the full attention of the music-nerds in the agencies to generate the typical Primavera-Line-Up-Release-Effect when the entire music niche of the internet just explodes.

Please stop using logical assumptions, this thread is only for clinging to false hope. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

it's gonna be Monday on the 20th then

It would make sense but I'm not sure I can manage to wait another two weeks, it seems so far away, I still secretly hope they will just unexpectedly post the lineup on facebook today or tomorrow (not going to happen, I know :( )

3 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Really feel like the wait for this line up and desperate stabbing in the dark has brought us all together.

Don't get it confused though. If I had to kill any of you to see the lineup, I would. ❤️

Edited by Gregorick
  • Upvote 5

I haven't noticed any more buzz for this year than previous years. If anything, being able to piece together who's going to be playing from the umpteen other festivals that are announcing around then has sort of lessoned the excitement for me a little bit.

I'm pretty convinced it'll be on the 20th now either way.

• Upvote 1