Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Yeah, say what you want about Primavera's approach to hype but they're great at making me do little to no work between mid-November and mid-January

If anyone at work knew the amount of time I spent on festival forums, I'd get fired.

But then wouldn't have to take off work for primavera...

• Upvote 2

Just now, xxialac said:

I'm amazed anyone of the repeat posters can hold down a job in the pre-lineup period.

Employers should allow primavera leave to go with paternity/maternity leave.

Absolutely! 
I can basically just hold my job, because no-one else understands my projects and thus fails to see the lack on progress they make. 

Which is probably also whats going on with the person responsible for the line up release at primavera. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, xxialac said:

They forgot to include Daft Punk, Elvis and Princess Diana...

Yeaaaah saw this earlier and had 0.1 seconds of hope then saw the layout of the poster and realized aha

Edit: Maaan this poster is wrong in soo many ways. Why do people bother doing these?

Edited by Gnarler
Wow this poster is bad

In terms of the Stevie Nicks mention earlier: she's probably too expensive for what she would be bringing in return in terms of ticket sales and booking prestige.

Also, I think Primavera can get away with booking less female headliners this time as long as they still have a 50-50 gender ratio split. Last year was all about the press coverage for #TheNewNormal, and the organization knows that this year there will be less people apt to write thinkpieces on the lack of female headliners.