Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

42 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Oh really? So Gabi specifically mentioned that he knew Frank is playing Coachella...that's very promising.

Gabi is also involved with LA festival scene nowadays, and Frank Ocean probably won't play Primavera LA as a result of Coachella's radius clause. 

4 hours ago, Orens said:

Gabi is also involved with LA festival scene nowadays, and Frank Ocean probably won't play Primavera LA as a result of Coachella's radius clause. 

Primavera LA isn’t until September. I don't think the radius clause lasts that long. 

Edited by dilgreene13

8 hours ago, xxialac said:

Coachella's out. Day 1 and 3 rubbish bar a few good names and Frank Ocean is there.

Day 2 has ridiculously good strength in depth - quite Primavera like.

Wow! Pretty solid lineup!!

Wishlist:

- Run the Jewels

- King Gizzard

- Sleaford Mods

- Thom Yorke

- Danny Elfman

- Idles

- Freddie Gibbs & Madlib

- Snail Mail

- Weyes Blood

- Orville Peck

- Fontaines D.C.

- The Comet is Coming

- Frank Ocean

- Lana del Rey

- FKA Twigs

- (Sandy) Alex G

Plus

- Tyler the Creator

- The Strokes

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Shelby said:

Wow! Pretty solid lineup!!

Wishlist:

- Run the Jewels

- King Gizzard

- Sleaford Mods

- Thom Yorke

- Danny Elfman

- Idles

- Freddie Gibbs & Madlib

- Snail Mail

- Weyes Blood

- Orville Peck

- Fontaines D.C.

- The Comet is Coming

- Frank Ocean

- Lana del Rey

- FKA Twigs

- (Sandy) Alex G

Plus

- Tyler the Creator

- The Strokes

Snail Mail, The Comet is Coming and FKA Twigs ruled out.

• Like 1

Coachella lineup is not very much impressive, overwhelming or surprised me. We known about RATM, Travis absolved his monstrous tour already and  we had already suspected about Frank.Yes I know it's not only about headliners but same view I have to more another names. I believe PS will be more attractive.

well .. the submission was played, now I hope PS can kick it at any time

10 minutes ago, raduz said:

Coachella lineup is not very much impressive, overwhelming or surprised me. We known about RATM, Travis absolved his monstrous tour already and  we had already suspected about Frank.Yes I know it's not only about headliners but same view I have to more another names. I believe PS will be more attractive.

well .. the submission was played, now I hope PS can kick it at any time

Primavera's lineup not out yet but already guaranteed to be stronger overall than Mad Cool, Bilbao BBK and now Coachella too. Evidence: the lineups of each of the last 10 years.

Coachella used to have great lineups in the early 2000s before it became all about celebrity bs and edm.

Personally adore the Coachella lineup. I'd be running around like a mad man trying to catch so many artists you don't normally see on the same billing. HOWEVER, I'd rather we get a Frank Hologram playing Facebook Story on repeat all weekend on every stage than have to deal with Coachella crowds.

As much as people complain about talking and other things at Primavera I absolutely love the crowd that pay for a ticket to be there.

Hoping that some of the bigger Coachella omissions (Kaytranada, Grimes, Big Thief, Chemical Brothers) are all a lock for Primavera LA, making them also a likely lock for Barcelona. Either way, I think Primavera will get the best of the Coachella undercard with a bunch of surprises. We may very well be looking at the strongest festival lineup this year, they are going to have some surprises in store for us.

8 minutes ago, primaveralolz said:

Hoping that some of the bigger Coachella omissions (Kaytranada, Grimes, Big Thief, Chemical Brothers) are all a lock for Primavera LA, making them also a likely lock for Barcelona. Either way, I think Primavera will get the best of the Coachella undercard with a bunch of surprises. We may very well be looking at the strongest festival lineup this year, they are going to have some surprises in store for us.

Big Thief played last year so unlikely to return but not impossible 🙏