Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

https://www.google.es/maps/@41.3849916,2.1841121,3a,75y,142.3h,81.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQOC5cNVELySRtrT2LcTeuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Some people were alluding in another forum that something may be hidden in the location where the photo was taken. 

There is, it'll be a flyer for Radio Primavera Sound

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Albert.EA said:

Apparently Travis Scott, Frank Ocean and RAM have been leaked as Coachella 2020 headliners.

Screenshot_20191221-085715.jpg

However, this is more or less based on the same rumours that have been around for a while. Still, the frequency of the names poppin up, usually means they're right. Has been like that at Coachella for the last couple of years.

51 minutes ago, bernerber said:

'Release the lineup motherfuckers' - The last word in killing in the name of is motherfuckers

The same was said about Faith No More earlier. There is no hidden message in that. 
Also, I have heard from several sources now, that there are no plans for European RATM shows.

In other news, My Chemical Romacnce will be in Europe in early July. Judging by their rather thin schedule, I don't expect them to be around for too long, so if there ever was a chance for them at Prima, it now seems even more unlikely.

23 minutes ago, clasher said:

How are Travis and Frank big enough to headline Coachella? 

Frank Ocean is probably the most important artist in American pop culture right now and Travis Scott puts up giant shows that sell out almost any arena in the states. 

Edited by Quadrophobia

4 hours ago, clasher said:

How are Travis and Frank big enough to headline Coachella? 

Remember that Coachella is huge with R&B and Hip Hop. Those are two huge names in that field. Coachella will always give acts like that top billing, just like places like R&L in the UK will always give indie bands / pop punk bands high billing.

For some reason, it seems to me that there will be announcements for Christmas. not for nothing that all these posts in the intagram with a Christmas tree.

in any case, on January 7, a rise in price for all days of the festival and it is unlikely that by this time the line up will not be known.

2 hours ago, nsv92 said:

For some reason, it seems to me that there will be announcements for Christmas. not for nothing that all these posts in the intagram with a Christmas tree.

in any case, on January 7, a rise in price for all days of the festival and it is unlikely that by this time the line up will not be known.

nop, january 6th, the day spanish open their presents

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1