Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the T-10 transport ticket (10 trips, >1 user, €10.20). Well don't go looking for it at the metro station in June because BCN Transport have had a shake up of their ticketing options and in their wisdom have dropped the T-10 card, replacing it with the T-Casual (10 trips, 1 user, €11.35) and, after protests, the T-Familiar (8 trips, up to 4 users, €10). Single ticket will be €2.40.

Edited by Hip Priest
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Hip Priest said:

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the T-10 transport ticket (10 trips, >1 user, €10.20). Well don't go looking for it at the metro station in June because BCN Transport have had a shake up of their ticketing options and in their wisdom have dropped the T-10 card, replacing it with the T-Casual (10 trips, 1 user, €11.35) and, after protests, the T-Familiar (8 trips, up to 4 users, €10). Single ticket will be €2.40.

Thats indeed useful information, so thanks! Compared to where I live, 11,35 for 10 trips is still incredible value, but I reckon for locals this must really suck. 

Edited by Quadrophobia

On 12/5/2019 at 7:19 PM, primaveralolz said:

If you look at 2019 we had a lot incredible black women headlining and performing (Cardi B, she cancelled but still, Janelle Monae, Erykah Badu, FKA Twigs, Solange, Lizzo. Surprised folks aren't talking about who could fill those gaps. I think we will get some surprises here, maybe Missy Elliot, SZA, H.E.R., Snoh Aallegra (just booked for Lolla Stockholm), Lauryn Hill (been touring a lot in the States), Jamilla Woods.

Dare I say it but maybe they are working on one very exclusive name to put PS 2020 over the edge someone like Rihanna has been rumored.

Re: old school electronic - people keep saying Kraftwerk but I think The Chemical Brothers make a lot of sense. They keep announcing lots of festivals and have yet to perform in Barcelona with the new album. Seems like a good fit to me.

Chems are around, if PS is interested.

33foy9ajd1341.png

28 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

According to someone in the PS forum, "something will happen" 30 minutes from now. 

Which station is it? There are two playing right now.

Edit: It shows now the "Release the lineup motherfuckers" title

Edited by Orens