Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Do Avalanches owe Prima a show? 

Hear they're making a new album for some time. 

Really enjoyed their live act at NOS Alive 2017 

They reunited at Primavera 2016, but since their gear was held at some border (or was delayed for another reason) they ended up playing a DJ set. So a live show would be certainly be booked for Primavera if available.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Do Avalanches owe Prima a show? 

Hear they're making a new album for some time. 

Really enjoyed their live act at NOS Alive 2017 

They didn't really put on a show last time (was a minimal, lazy DJ setup) so yes.

EDIT: I've done them a disservice.

@Quadrophobiais right.

Then again, they did a minimal, lazy DJ setup  when they played in London weeks later.

Edited by xxialac

13 minutes ago, xxialac said:

They didn't really put on a show last time (was a minimal, lazy DJ setup) so yes.

EDIT: I've done them a disservice.

@Quadrophobiais s right.

Then again, they did a minimal, lazy DJ setup  when they played in London weeks later.

Maybe there were also production issues. I'm pretty sure though about hearing them say something about border issues.
Saw them with the live setup a year later and it was pretty good.

4 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Maybe there were also production issues. I'm pretty sure though about hearing them say something about border issues.
Saw them with the live setup a year later and it was pretty good.

It was billed as a live show in London (as with Primavera) and yet it was just two of them DJing half-heartedly. One was swilling champagne for half of it from a bottle and seemed miles away.

I'd heard good things about them when they can be bothered and I'd be up for a live show. 

4 hours ago, Orens said:

image.png.91d9c2f362f02b2da5a6a7dcb6dc0d62.png

The big news for me is that DIIV is back in Europe June 11th after finishing their Europe tour March 20th. May we have them at Primavera even though they play Apolo 2 Barcelona i March? I would be so happy if that was the case.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, puckno said:

The big news for me is that DIIV is back in Europe June 11th after finishing their Europe tour March 20th. May we have them at Primavera even though they play Apolo 2 Barcelona i March? I would be so happy if that was the case.

Massively in favour of this too! They owe the festival an appearance too after cancelling in 2013.