Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

I'd be very happy with b&s, but might be too soon to return, especially without new record (don't think the movie soundtrack counts).

Black midi and Weyes Blood seems certain.

I'm assuming B&S will release a new album next year, considering it's been 5 years and they are still touring.

1 hour ago, Orens said:

Anderson .Paak, Hot Chip, Disclosure, Jorja Smith, Little Simz and Mabel also playing Lovebox festival (NOS Prima weekend).

That first Lovebox announcement is STRONG. They had a lot of fluff last year but every act on that first announcement is perfect for that festival. Well done to them. Still hoping we get .Paak

Just now, Gnarler said:

That first Lovebox announcement is STRONG. They had a lot of fluff last year but every act on that first announcement is perfect for that festival. Well done to them. Still hoping we get .Paak

If anyone can confirm .Paak is doing both Mad Cool and PS I'm booking my flights a la minute.

If we got about 50% of each of the Best kept Secret and Lovebox announcement, I'd be chuffed. Have seen plenty of them before but I'd be happy with:

Fontaines DC (add in the Murder Capital and Girl Band too please - actually those two and no Fontaines would be good!), Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever and Black Midi, as well as Anderson .Paak and Hot Chip would be f*cking magic. 

Toss in Thom Yorke and the rumoured headline acts (plus Young Fathers with Massive Attack!) and those already announced and I'd be absolutely thrilled.

53 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

If we got about 50% of each of the Best kept Secret and Lovebox announcement, I'd be chuffed. Have seen plenty of them before but I'd be happy with:

Fontaines DC (add in the Murder Capital and Girl Band too please - actually those two and no Fontaines would be good!), Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever and Black Midi, as well as Anderson .Paak and Hot Chip would be f*cking magic. 

Toss in Thom Yorke and the rumoured headline acts (plus Young Fathers with Massive Attack!) and those already announced and I'd be absolutely thrilled.

Prepare to be thrilled!

• Like 1