Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

Anyone else's Spotify 2019 unwrapped thing almost entirely made up of primavera 2019 research? The festival is gonna be amazing, I've no doubt. I've been for 5 years on the bounce now and it's never once let me down - always made by the artists I'd never heard of before the line up dropped... Super excited that the hype is starting to build, it's gonna be special yet again

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

All band, but still without Wilson right? Only see this happening if Wilson rejoins tbh

on the stubhub page it says he's in

https://www.stubhub.com/beach-boys-tickets/performer/1584/?gcid=chAFF-_-geoUS-_-genAllTix-_-cmp454749-_-partAFFW&awc=7219_1575794249_5c900cc60d79fbfee44a7201da582adc

Edited by JedTheHumanoid

9 hours ago, xxialac said:

You don’t want genre creating Massive Attack attack, responsible for creating classic albums like Mezzanine but you do want Maroon 5 collaborator Gwen Stefani :)

I'm both guilty and guilt free. ?

Liked no doubt in the day and she could be the uptempo female act like Janelle Monae Last year. 

I'd like Massive attack if young fathers were to join. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

I'm both guilty and guilt free. ?

Liked no doubt in the day and she could be the uptempo female act like Janelle Monae Last year. 

I'd like Massive attack if young fathers were to join. 

I was just pulling your leg. I don’t think she compares to the calibre of Janelle Monae my own view obviously.

Maybe Coachella will throw up a name we haven’t considered to give us a pop fix.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

I was just pulling your leg. I don’t think she compares to the calibre of Janelle Monae my own view obviously.

Maybe Coachella will throw up a name we haven’t considered to give us a pop fix.

Oh I know you were pulling my leg. 

Music is a funny thing, I like shame, nine inch nails, Slipknot, Beyonce and all other sorts of random things. 

Caught Janelle last year in Dublin. I agree she is in a different world to Gwen. 

I reckon the big female pop name for coachella may be Rihanna or Sia, although Sia isn't headline like Rihanna is. 

Have seen Sia before at Sziget, really avant garde, very Primavera friendly performance. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, visdave34 said:

All band, but still without Wilson right? Only see this happening if Wilson rejoins tbh

Yes, this is definitely the Love+Johnston band that has toured non-stop since about 2000. There is no way this would be booked for Primavera.

Edited by emmanuel
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, xxialac said:

It’s not old. It has a lot of names that weren’t on the previous ones including all the rumours.

and no longer says Ides on the watermark.

is it fake? Yes. It’s too strong to be genuine.

And the existence of the first version proven to be fake guarantees that the second one is also.