Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

50 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I meant Lizzo. Yeah Patti would be a great headliner and well merited.

Lizzo already played in 2019. However, she is allegedly be a Bonnaroo 2020 headliner and in the event she's planning to drop another album, PS could book her again...

Edited by SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot

3 hours ago, Gnarler said:

Hey welcome back. So I have a source who told me Massive Attack and The National are playing but waiting for it to be confirmed by the festival.

Congrats on calling it. Forgive me if you already answered this, but do you know whether The National will also be playing HV in full at PS?

6 hours ago, Quadrophobia said:

Joanna Newsom 

heard it here first

Oh my God

I didn't dare mention her but Joanna at the Auditori would be my dream, she's been touring in the US lately, not sure if there's any chance for a European tour next year, but I reeeally hope so.

Agreed about the 20 albums - 20 years concept, would be really awesome

8 hours ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Congrats on calling it. Forgive me if you already answered this, but do you know whether The National will also be playing HV in full at PS?

I sadly dont know about any special sets, just names. Speaking of which... According to my sources, Beck is playing.

Edited by Gnarler
Phone thinks I'm talking about food.
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Gnarler said:

I sadly dont know about any special sets, just names. Speaking of which... According to my sauces, Beck is playing.

Man I’d have been a hell of a lot more excited about Beck a couple of years ago before he started releasing a stream of poor albums. Surely not a headliner though, right?

12 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

The current three most obvious choices, for sure. Have seen all three a few times each and would see The Murder C again but probably not the other two. I'm hoping for Crack Cloud, Squid, Girl Band, Black Midi and Black Country New Road. I think most of those are likely.

Probably already been mentioned but a few of these are playing a UK festival on the 5th June so they're certainly in the frame. 

http://diymag.com/2019/11/26/wide-awake-festival-first-wave-acts-announcement

On 11/25/2019 at 11:34 PM, Marko Paulsen said:

He'll be there. Beck and Lana del Rey too. They are trying Frank Ocean and. The Strokes are also a possibilty.

Just remembered that post, maybe we should listen to this guy, nobody believed him 'cause he said Beck will be there...later he said either The Strokes or Frank Ocean are definetly on the line-up.

Maybe those two are the reason for the delay of the line-up.

Edited by MrTobs

9 hours ago, xxialac said:

What evidence?

That was just a guess. I do not have any information on her, sorry if I made it seem that way :D 

Edit: I was really not trying to convey the idea I knew names. It was just a female act that came to my mind that would possibly be able to take a high position in the Line Up.

Edited by Quadrophobia
  • Downvote 4