Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, Orens said:

No show until next week.

I don't get it... unless the poster is imminent.

It might be nice if they would stop giving us misinformation. 

10 names but 11.

10 every day but not today.

10 now 4 and no show for a week.

C’mon guys tell us what you are going to do and do it!

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don't understand this either, the original idea (10 names every day) sounded good but what they are doing now makes no sense, it feels like they are just trolling us, they should just give us clear information about the announcements. It's cool that we already have some names but it's not cool to say "we'll announce 10 names every day" and then ignore it completely and not say anything about what happens next....

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don't understand this either, the original idea (10 names every day) sounded good but what they are doing now makes no sense, it feels like they are just trolling us, they should just give us clear information about the announcements. It's cool that we already have some names but it's not cool to say "we'll announce 10 names every day" and then ignore it completely and not say anything about what happens next....