Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

Just now, Guy Incognito said:

Ya'll really need to relax. 

This

They will release the poster when they can, I just wish we could actually listen to it. The English referral to their Spanish radio is frustrating but I like the idea of focusing non-headlining acts in the meantime while (somehow) keeping the traditional full poster release intact. Unfortunately it won't be as surprising this time around.

• Like 2

You know what I actually quite like this. For me, and I'm sure lots of you, the Prima lineup kind of decides what I'll be listening to for the first 5 months of the year. Yeah, there's a lot of ignorable acts but I love going through the lineup and figuring out what I'd like to see. That being said, I already know a few of the headliners so I'm biased. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

You know what I actually quite like this. For me, and I'm sure lots of you, the Prima lineup kind of decides what I'll be listening to for the first 5 months of the year. Yeah, there's a lot of ignorable acts but I love going through the lineup and figuring out what I'd like to see. That being said, I already know a few of the headliners so I'm biased. 

I agree with this. It is a good excuse to listen to some new smaller artists.

also .. blink twice if arcade fire are on the bill

Edited by Hannah990
  • Like 1

Just now, Hannah990 said:

I agree with this. It is a good excuse to listen to some new smaller artists.

also .. blink twice if arcade fire are on the bill pls 

I know 7 acts that haven't been announced and can confirm Arcade Fire isn't one of them :( My friend said there are other big names he hasn't told me so we'll see! 

10 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

This. 

I sorta enjoy listening to it and getting an impression of the artists I wouldn't have listened to, if I just saw them on the poster.