Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

Apparantly there was a leak of Rage Against The Machine tour dates in the last two days, for a couple of hours, then quickly removed. No Primavera on the list, however no other Spanish gigs either. A few web sites cooked up articles based on the leak, e.g.; 
https://www.metalsucks.net/2019/11/24/rage-against-the-machine-2020-tour-dates-leak-hellfest-riot-fest-rock-in-rio-louder-than-life-more

21 minutes ago, puckno said:

Apparantly there was a leak of Rage Against The Machine tour dates in the last two days, for a couple of hours, then quickly removed. No Primavera on the list, however no other Spanish gigs either. A few web sites cooked up articles based on the leak, e.g.; 
https://www.metalsucks.net/2019/11/24/rage-against-the-machine-2020-tour-dates-leak-hellfest-riot-fest-rock-in-rio-louder-than-life-more

This is confirmed to be fake

49 minutes ago, puckno said:

In my humble opinion Mad Cool is getting worse and worse. This could of course be good news for us at Primavera. https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/11/mad-cool-2020-third-wave-lineup

Totally agree! The only artists I would steal from them are Rapture, Deftones, Pixies and The Strokes if they announce them tomorrow

7 minutes ago, xxialac said:

They were but then confusingly they were good when I saw them later on the tour.

In other news sounds like Bilbao BBK might be getting Kraftwerk in the end which is a shame.

Kraftwerk headlined BIME in Bilbao a few weeks ago. I can't remember BIME and BBK Bilbao sharing acts in recent years, but maybe it's something different with electronical acts.

9 hours ago, Marko Paulsen said:

He'll be there. Beck and Lana del Rey too. They are trying Frank Ocean and. The Strokes are also a possibilty.

This is just very fake. I believe Lana del Rey will be there, but Gabi dosen't like Beck and he said a while ago that they're just missing ONE artist/band for the lineup. So it dosen't make sense that Frank Ocean and The Strokes are still a possibility.

Edited by Martin_89

13 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

The OP must be presuming. Gabi said the lineup was closed expect for one artist they were still negotiating with. 

It has to be a big one, though. If that was an undercard, they would just release the lineup, take the competitive advantage and leave the spot open for a "surprise act".