Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, Lars said:

Another mock line-up from Reddit. At least we know this is not going to be the line-up 

image.png.bdb1bdd81d5fac4812565ba48fda492c.png

Don't think I've ever seen a believable fake poster. That one has ridiculous strength in depth plus not enough new and Spanish Bands.

What purpose do fake posters serve? I don't get it.

A couple of bands with recently announced US tour April and early May: The Residents and The Beths. The Beths played the Sunday Apolo gigs this year, maybe too early to bring back, however they were great though.

Edited by puckno

i think we're all forgetting something important - namely, which baffling, long-winded and quite possibly excruciating method will the PS team use to announce the line up this year?

I'm hoping for 250+ carrier pigeons, each with an artist's name tied to their legs, released into the skies over Barcelona for potential festival goers to find

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7

Following the opening of Radio Primavera Sound and the Abaixadores venue in Barcelona this year, I'd welcome something like that. Maybe the Primavera Salon? We queue up to get a different name from the lineup shaved into our heads while Shellac smash up the shop.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, riseupandkill said:

i think we're all forgetting something important - namely, which baffling, long-winded and quite possibly excruciating method will the PS team use to announce the line up this year?

I'm hoping for 250+ carrier pigeons, each with an artist's name tied to their legs, released into the skies over Barcelona for potential festival goers to find

Please don't give them ideas, that live stream from last year was excruciating enough.

Edited by BenjoDiMeo