Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

8 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Tame Impala with Caribou, Glass Animals, Whitney and Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever for All Points East on May 23rd.

Glass Animals played a really popular set down at the Pitchfork stage in 2017. I'm sure they'd want to bring them back with their comeback just kicking off now. Can see that happening.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

nah, the beach will be some small DJs most likely.

zero chance Kraftwerk playing any stage down at bits, let alone during the daytime.

Fair enough.

Dont really understand why they are promoting it as an ‘extra day’ if it’s just some DJs on the beach. Hardly seems any better than the norm.

In the past they had some amazing stuff like Mercury Rev doing Deserter’s Songs on the Sunday and yet it wasn’t promoted as ‘an extra day’.

2 hours ago, ConfidenceMan said:

Does anyone know if the drummer is back with Glass Animals after his accident?

Not a massive fan of their's but they're good fun; but would be great to see him back in action anyway.

Caribou, Whitney, Kelly Lee Owens and Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever would have me very pleased indeed.

yeah, they're back. They've already announced few festival shows

10 minutes ago, chilirocker said:

If the Arcade Fire APE rumours are true, how likely would they be for Prima, if they were to do a Funeral mini tour? 

Very low chance I would have thought. 

Also I think it's unlikely that they tour Funeral. It's often the sign of a band admitting that they have run out of ideas to have to tour an old album whereas I suspect they are focused on putting out a better album than Everything Now.