Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

6 hours ago, xxialac said:

Chromatics have been bumped up to a strong rumour on the wake and listen page.

Their bets were completely off the last couple of years, and this year they started with strong rumor on Billie Eilish, so until they prove otherwise, I don't know what it's worth.

But on the interesting part- if Im not mistaken, Lena Del Ray was there and removed on the last update

Just now, JedTheHumanoid said:

Their bets were completely off the last couple of years, and this year they started with strong rumor on Billie Eilish, so until they prove otherwise, I don't know what it's worth.

But on the interesting part- if Im not mistaken, Lena Del Ray was there and removed on the last update

Good to know, thanks and surprising they would remove Lana del Rey.

5 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Lana Is still in strong rumors... Check it

24 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

can't find where this comment is but every other forum is talking about it 

c3d7345.jpg

I found this one, where they say almost the same: https://www.facebook.com/primaverasoundfestivals/photos/a.10150752886208156/10157750921268156/?type=3&comment_id=10157750940273156&reply_comment_id=10157769788183156

3 hours ago, diogozsz said:

can't find where this comment is but every other forum is talking about it 

c3d7345.jpg

If they did an afternoon of DJ sets on the beach side at the Forum and then the normal Apolo shows thatd be really awesome. Those are a great time, it's just hard to get there early during the normal festival days if you're trying to stay to close. 

Sunday at the Apolo is one of the best parts of the festival IMO. 2017 had the night of Shellac, Sleaford Mods and Japandroids which was incredible. Last year was solid too. Hope it stays.