Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

Just bought the Primavera Pack, I'm getting really hyped now, also happy for Sunday at the Parc del Fórum, I hope this means we get four full festival days at the Fórum (but even if it's just a few surprise shows it still sounds awesome)!

Do you guys think we will get the full line-up before December 16th? The Primavera Packs will be shipped that day so I immagined they would  announce the line-up before it, or is my logic flawed here (I mean, there will be a booklet in it, I thought it will include the line-up and everything, or not)?

Pack does not include the line-up so there's no obligation to announce before 16 Dec, although that would be a pretty good guess for the date as Gabi said they were looking at releasing the line-up in the first fortnight of the month. Pack usually sells out before then, though last year with the new normal and all that was an exception.

Ah okay, cool, thanks for the info! This is the first time I'm buying the Primavera Pack so I didn't actually have an idea about what it is like, I was hoping it would come with some actual info about the 2020 edition, but oh well... haha. Let's hope we won't have to wait until January for the line-up, December would be just fine, like last year.

10 hours ago, Hannah990 said:

Last double check before I commit to flights- the main 3 days of the festival are the 4th,5th and 6th right?

Three main days are still thu-sat, something (probably same as always) on Wednesday, something (who knows what) Sunday.

Personally I am waiting eith flights to see what it is. Usually come Wednesday morning and leave sunday night, might choose sunday instead if it's big

1 hour ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Three main days are still thu-sat, something (probably same as always) on Wednesday, something (who knows what) Sunday.

Personally I am waiting eith flights to see what it is. Usually come Wednesday morning and leave sunday night, might choose sunday instead if it's big

It is the same as always, as mentioned by Coco

1 hour ago, Orens said:

It is the same as always, as mentioned by Coco

Things changed since his last comment. Now on the website they say Sunday be another day at the forum, and it requires ticket.

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/barcelona/primavera-pack-2020

will include the day of Sunday 7th June in Parc del Fòrum within the official programme of the festival for holders of the full festival ticket.

4 hours ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Now that would have been a smart idea. I’ll have to try not to look what’s on the Sunday as I’ll be on a flight back home for whatever shows are on!

1 hour ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

Things changed since his last comment. Now on the website they say Sunday be another day at the forum, and it requires ticket.

https://www.primaverasound.com/en/barcelona/primavera-pack-2020

will include the day of Sunday 7th June in Parc del Fòrum within the official programme of the festival for holders of the full festival ticket.

But it won’t be one of the main days, right?