Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

1 minute ago, PrimaWhat? said:

In the official site the dates are 4th to 7th June.

This year on the last day (sunday) there was some concerts on town related with primavera, maybe it's because of that.

You are right. It does say 4th to 7th. That is really strange. Maybe another error (DJ Coco making both!).

There are concerts on the 7th but there are concerts on the 3rd too so either it's 4th-6th or 3rd-7th.

I see people already asked him about that.

I guess we'll get an answer soon, people need to reserve flights and hotels, so the dates can't be a secret they reviel too late

Madcool was extended to four days, maybe 4 is the new normal?

Doubt that, without any pricing change

Edited by JedTheHumanoid

34 minutes ago, PrimaWhat? said:

In the official site the dates are 4th to 7th June.

The main page says 4-7, but on the tickets's page it says '3-Day general pass. The festival will take place on Thursday 4th, Friday 5th and Saturday 6th June in Barcelona.'

my guess is that it's the regular Sunday shows around town, just a bit bigger

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

Isn't the festival from the 4th to the 6th? Why was June 7th mentioned by DJ Coco? 

It might be because they have shows in the Sunday too (7th June 2020).

This year DJ Coco played on the Sunday so he's most likely doing that again.

8 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

It might be because they have shows in the Sunday too (7th June 2020).

This year DJ Coco played on the Sunday so he's most likely doing that again.

Yeah but they have shows on the Wednesday too (3rd June 2020).

In previous years it was a "3 day" festival, even allowing for the other stuff.

11 hours ago, Traci said:

Rage Against The Machine released their debut album in 1992 the year the Olympics were held in Barcelona  

It‘s about the venue. ~Someone~ will play up at Montjuic at the Olympic Park and might replace the Wednesday at Forum.

5C3CF23E-C90D-4807-8BE5-A0DB349A84D8.jpeg

Edited by brosch

Jon Hopkins has a new live show next year - he's playing at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester which is a seated venue usually used for orchestral performances etc. If he plays, I'd love to see this in the Auditori

From the Bridgewater hall website:

Playing grand piano for parts of the show, he will be joined on stage by a small group of consummate musicians and long-time friends, consisting of acclaimed producer and guitarist Leo Abrahams, violinist and arranger Emma Smith and cellist Laura Moody."

Edited by bernerber
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bernerber said:

Jon Hopkins has a new live show next year - he's playing at the Bridgewater Hall in Manchester which is a seated venue usually used for orchestral performances etc. If he plays, I'd love to see this in the Auditori

Playing grand piano for parts of the show, he will be joined on stage by a small group of consummate musicians and long-time friends, consisting of acclaimed producer and guitarist Leo Abrahams, violinist and arranger Emma Smith and cellist Laura Moody."

excellent

8 minutes ago, bernerber said:

That in the auditori please!