Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

I have to say I don't see NIN or 1975 headline primavera. Don't seem fit to me.

The rest of the headliners seems reasonable, though I'm not sure Thom Yorke solo can headline, seems more fit for Ray-Ban at 3am

If Thom plays I’m sure he’ll appear high on the bill. I can totally see him being one of the 7-8 headliners. Will attract a huge crowd. 

2 hours ago, lighthouse said:

If Thom plays I’m sure he’ll appear high on the bill. I can totally see him being one of the 7-8 headliners. Will attract a huge crowd. 

He'll be very high on the bill, no doubt. But his set doesn't fit the big stages.

Ray ban 3am sounds more likely.

And while we're at Ray Ban 3am candidates- Flying Lotus please!

2 hours ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

Thom Yorke is starting to play big solo shows. Seems to me that he would want to be booked on the main stages rather than the Ray Ban.

He plays the Tent Stage at Open'er, isn't as big as Mordor but rather close to the Ray-Ban.

2 minutes ago, Orens said:

The first announcement was already made - Pavement are headlining :)

In recent years, we get most of the poster in November-December without advance announcements.

Have we really ever had most of the poster in November? I'd say w/c 9th December is most likely this year but there is a chance we go back to end January, as that's when it always used to come out. 

11 hours ago, xxialac said:

Have we really ever had most of the poster in November? I'd say w/c 9th December is most likely this year but there is a chance we go back to end January, as that's when it always used to come out. 

The 2017 poster was released in November 30th, and according to Gabi they planned on releasing 2018's in mid-November before delaying it for the Arctic Monkeys.

• Upvote 1