Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, James96 said:

No.

None of those acts would be found at Primavera, plus Pavement are already headlining one night

While it's true that jj has the wrong idea about Primavera, I think The 1975 could easily be found at PS nowadays. Pitchfork Paris has them and that is aimed completely at the Primavera crowd.

51 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

While it's true that jj has the wrong idea about Primavera, I think The 1975 could easily be found at PS nowadays. Pitchfork Paris has them and that is aimed completely at the Primavera crowd.

I wouldn't be shocked at them being booked. But I don't think they're at the top of any lists either

Hey jj200, I don't want to be rude or disrespectful but I just looked at other posts of you and I don't really think Primavera is your kind of festival. Think you'd be dissapointed with a big chunk of the line up every year. Maybe you should focus more on things like Reading/Leeds, Rock Werchter, Roskilde, Nos Alive, Mad Cool, Coachella, Lollapalooza (Paris/Berlin)... (in case you're not joking that is ;) )

Edited by Boss89

I don't know about headliners, but potential smaller acts so far could be great.

All these bands are active now or are gearing up for something: Battles, Brockhampton, Explosions in the Sky, Swans, Phoebe Bridgers, Pinegrove, The Avalanches, Thom Yorke (supposedly headlining West Holts at Glastonbury) Slowthai and tons more. Could be an excellent year

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, James96 said:

I don't know about headliners, but potential smaller acts so far could be great.

All these bands are active now or are gearing up for something: Battles, Brockhampton, Explosions in the Sky, Swans, Phoebe Bridgers, Pinegrove, The Avalanches, Thom Yorke (supposedly headlining West Holts at Glastonbury) Slowthai and tons more. Could be an excellent year

slowthai played the Forum in 2019

Time to bring back Battles, that's for sure

45 minutes ago, ZXCVBNM said:

Anyone else think Beyonce could headline? Would never have considered it before this year, but it would make sense after this year's line-up. Her sister has played three times at this point too so that might help?

If they want to meet her giant fee, she could play, as with almost every venue and festival. Sister not relevant really.

But would they want to book her? Can't deny that after Miley Bloody Cyrus, it's proof that they'll pretty much have anyone.

Would consume too much of the budget surely so for that reason I'd guess not.