Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, mynameismatt said:

Might have been asked or be obvious, but are you able to resell if the lineup isn't up to scratch? About to impulse buy one but don't want to risk being stuck if something comes up.

Presume you can but the wristbands being shipped in advance is giving me pause

Think wristbands are optional and I'm almost certain you can sell with Redtkt. You'll also be able to sell for easier if you sell at the early bird price.

Edit: wristbands being sent out are optional

Edited by James96

1 hour ago, James96 said:

Think wristbands are optional and I'm almost certain you can sell with Redtkt. You'll also be able to sell for easier if you sell at the early bird price.

Edit: wristbands being sent out are optional

Only through Redtkt if tickets sell out.. which I don’t think they did this year (standard tickets)?

I’m also planning to buy two tickets for an excuse to be excited for something. Primavera is the last festival on my bucket list. 

But in the off chance that I can get Glasto 50th tickets, I would prefer that if I can only make it to one of the two. 

What’s the difference in purchasing between Redtkt and Ticketmaster? Is one better for someone based in UK?

And if I do resell them, is it just a case of forwarding the wristband on to the end purchaser?

many thanks in advance! :) 

44 minutes ago, Float said:

I’m also planning to buy two tickets for an excuse to be excited for something. Primavera is the last festival on my bucket list. 

But in the off chance that I can get Glasto 50th tickets, I would prefer that if I can only make it to one of the two. 

What’s the difference in purchasing between Redtkt and Ticketmaster? Is one better for someone based in UK?

And if I do resell them, is it just a case of forwarding the wristband on to the end purchaser?

many thanks in advance! :) 

I purchased an e-ticket, and it was cheaper using Redtkt, which also has that ticket resell platform mentioned earlier (in case it sells out).

• Upvote 1

Hope Thom is still active on his solo stuff next year - would love to see his live show at Primavera.

Explosions in the Sky could play, although they are playing Barcelona in Feb.

Swans seem to be gearing up for a new album and play quite Primavera often.

Phoebe Bridgers will be releasing her next album over the next year or so, surprised she hasn't played Primavera before.

Think my dream would be Frank Ocean, but after the debacle in 2017 he might be on the festivals blacklist.

Booked this after the Pavement announcement. Hoping for Hole, Bikini Kill, Sleater-Kinny, Weezer and Thom. Maybe pulp if they've announced the reunion by then or St Vincent if she's released new music 

I certainly wouldn't complain if Liam Gallagher, Lana Del Rey or The 1975 appeared in some capacity as well. 

Caught Lana del Rey 2 weeks ago. 

Had free tickets, I will never go to her show again. Too vanilla. 

Been listening to this fan made prediction playlist. Some pretty great stuff. VIP got, hotel booked, price alert on flights. 

Mad cool next week but more excited for the 2020 Primavera. 

I cannot wait. 

18 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Caught Lana del Rey 2 weeks ago. 

Had free tickets, I will never go to her show again. Too vanilla. 

Been listening to this fan made prediction playlist. Some pretty great stuff. VIP got, hotel booked, price alert on flights. 

Mad cool next week but more excited for the 2020 Primavera. 

I cannot wait. 

That playlist sounds unhealthy for my expectations. REM, MBV, Sufjan, Kate Bush? Jesus. Astronomical expectations.

• Like 1