Primavera Sound 2020

FloorFiller

20 minutes ago, livenstu said:

Anyone managed to get 2 or more tickets at once?  Looks like it's 1 ticket at a time (which makes sense as only 1 box to enter the code), but it won't let me add more meaning 2 x booking fees.

Primavera have confirmed it's one purchase at a time

2 minutes ago, livenstu said:

Primavera have confirmed it's one purchase at a time

Did you contact them? Which email address did you use? Seems you found the answer quickly.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:13 AM, Fnmentaluk said:

Anyone know of pricing for the early bird. I take it they will be doing a 50/50 split on the lineup, as they don't want to be accused of tokenism. So who can they get as female headliners for next year. 

Sade and Kate Bush please! Not much of a chance though. I know. Regarding Janet Jackson her shows the recent two years are supposed to be great but also heavily critized as most of her singing is playback, and I that is a line I hope is not to be crossed at primavera... 

5 hours ago, puckno said:

Sade and Kate Bush please! Not much of a chance though. I know. Regarding Janet Jackson her shows the recent two years are supposed to be great but also heavily critized as most of her singing is playback, and I that is a line I hope is not to be crossed at primavera... 

You also have rappers relying on backing tracks at PS now. I indeed also hope that the Janet Jacksons of the world don't get booked. Also hope that the organization learned their lesson with Miley Cyrus (she was terrible).

• Upvote 2

On 6/13/2019 at 9:13 AM, Fnmentaluk said:

Anyone know of pricing for the early bird. I take it they will be doing a 50/50 split on the lineup, as they don't want to be accused of tokenism. So who can they get as female headliners for next year. 

https://www.spin.com/2019/05/courtney-love-hole-reunion/

54 minutes ago, riseupandkill said:

i'm thinking of doing porto and barcelona this year - anybody here done that before? any tips/advice?

Porto is lovely (and cheap) and I'd spend the days in between there after the closing party in Barcelona. But be prepared for mixed weather!

I'd stay in Matosinhos for the fest so you can just walk on over.

19 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Porto is lovely (and cheap) and I'd spend the days in between there after the closing party in Barcelona. But be prepared for mixed weather!

I'd stay in Matosinhos for the fest so you can just walk on over.

thanks a lot - yes it's so so cheap in Porto and not been there before - we're looking at beach side places at the moment. Think the area is called Foz, about the same distance south as Matosinhos is north to the fest.

FYI  anyone flying from gatwick to barcelona for primavera, Vueling have flights for £34 at the moment....

6 hours ago, riseupandkill said:

thanks a lot - yes it's so so cheap in Porto and not been there before - we're looking at beach side places at the moment. Think the area is called Foz, about the same distance south as Matosinhos is north to the fest.

FYI  anyone flying from gatwick to barcelona for primavera, Vueling have flights for £34 at the moment....

Foz is a charming spot, quite residential and not much going on there in terms of restaurants, bars etc but a relaxing place on the coast and with a rugged beach.

Good tip on the flight, thanks.

7 hours ago, riseupandkill said:

I already bought the flight to Barcelona from Italy (one-way for now, I have yet to decide when to return) for €22