How are your piles?

Woffy

On 6/2/2019 at 6:41 PM, Peroni said:

Inventory check complete just waiting for the weather to make the critical decisions...

20190519_094633.jpg

I think that’s Laura Ashley floral wallpaper that's in the process of being removed. A softish paper that causes problems when hanging as it can tear easily when pasted. 

2 hours ago, MetaKate said:

I finally have a pile. Way too many clothes I want to take but I have to make some critical decisions in the next few days!

19 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

If you haven't already look into getting some vacuum pack bags or sandwich bags and squeezing the air out when your clothes are in there! Worry about getting them back in after the festival :D 

Or get one of these:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Storage-ReUsable-packing-Space-space-storing/dp/B07FC73F3H/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_tr_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WTBBNFZZ74PQN19PD081

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I think that’s Laura Ashley floral wallpaper that's in the process of being removed. A softish paper that causes problems when hanging as it can tear easily when pasted. 

Ah Laura Ashley being heavily in fashion and all those overly elaborate floral dresses.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Twas actually b&q.  It was pretty soft though.

On 6/1/2019 at 12:49 PM, dccool said:

Space raiders. Simply the best crisps on the planet.

On 6/1/2019 at 1:07 PM, nikkic said:

We take Monster Munch to Glasto. Always have always will. A tradition which makes no sense to us as we don’t eat them the other 360 days of the year. 

Pomme Bears are our tradition! There's something almost sophisticated about a pomme bear at Glastonbury. 

20 minutes ago, Glastonlocal said:

Pomme Bears are our tradition! There's something almost sophisticated about a pomme bear at Glastonbury. 

The bland taste but exquisite crunch of Pomme Bears only belongs in a child’s lunchbox or in an adult’s pastrami, Gouda and English mustard sandwich. 

• 2 weeks later...